Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I can't do that even though I finished her dates and her love points at max 750 and having butt plugs
You quoting something quite 2022 man :ROFLMAO:. But seriously, I haven't checked if it changed since then but I do remember it was bugged at the time and I fixed it in the patch. Will check it a lil later and see but no promises.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
here are my save files in case any of you are looking for them

save file 1 full main story (gentleman's mafia)
save file 2 full main story (triads mafia)
save file 3 full main story (hornets mafia)
save file 4 full main story (dragunovs mafia) (the mc appears accompanied by the russian lady boss, but it does not affect much now)
save file 5 choice you mafia
save file 22 sarah and alexx Tynimon event
save file 23 lucy hotel event
save file 24 Laura and clarisse comic event (avoid talking to laura in this event, there is an image error)

things to note, you can change the name in the game using your phone, carol's dates are buggy, jason's mom is not implemented in this version.
Can you change the file into zip ? Please

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
I already stopped paying beggar to get new updates. He is a big liar, he doesn't care about us that give him at least 1 grand per month. But i still wonder, how does he still have more than 800 members!???

Reactions: jaredforks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I already stopped paying beggar to get new updates. He is a big liar, he doesn't care about us that give him at least 1 grand per month. But i still wonder, how does he still have more than 800 members!???
Please tell me you mean all patrons together and not personally giving someone a grand a month.

though he makes somwhere between 3500-5500 a month just based on average subs.

It is shit though he seems to be holding back until subs are charged for release. I would definately be calling him a few choice names if he did that to me after not delivering as promised multiple times.

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
Please tell me you mean all patrons together and not personally giving someone a grand a month.

though he makes somwhere between 3500-5500 a month just based on average subs.

It is shit though he seems to be holding back until subs are charged for release. I would definately be calling him a few choice names if he did that to me after not delivering as promised multiple times.
Patrons together, buddy. Of course.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
That's the problem actually. People reacting too slow. It's the same as with "real" gamedevs - famous teams are but a rotting remains of themselves, trying to sell some shit that can't even be called "games". Yet, part of their community somehow still believes all that commersials and spend their money. Same thing here. That is exactly why we repeat same thing: "do not give you money to those scammers". So any newbies thinks twice before supporting them.

Reactions: jaredforks

Jorge Coyote

Nov 17, 2023
That's the problem actually. People reacting too slow. It's the same as with "real" gamedevs - famous teams are but a rotting remains of themselves, trying to sell some shit that can't even be called "games". Yet, part of their community somehow still believes all that commersials and spend their money. Same thing here. That is exactly why we repeat same thing: "do not give you money to those scammers". So any newbies thinks twice before supporting them.
I left this scammer on january. I didn't know he was this kind of motherfucker. But thanks for your advise.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes