Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
You cant progress Jason's quest cuz Jason dissapears when Jason arguing with his dad (I'm not even sure if I should find Jason or not)
Didn't encounter with any bugs in Brenda Questline
Carmen's questline is completely fucked up.Half of dialogues are spanish and you can't progress (Book of faces says go police office morning and its wrong,you have to be there afternoon and after a small dialogue with Carmen mission becomes buggy)
Didnt encounter with any bugs in Birthday content (You have to sleep in your room)
Cant date with Lucy because some events are wrong, the correct ones have an image bug
Didn't try Amaria yet
Jason run to te far left of location, on the bench in the park. You just need to be exactly near him without overlapping, coz collision is off for some reason.
Brtenda indeed worked, but spanish teacher is completely broken - I have "visit her in the Rivertown 2 in the afternoon", but the door doesn't works and all the npc in the area is shivering when I try speaking.

Reactions: huiyai

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Can anyone share some saves after soccer tournament?
Ijust realized, I need to replay all that shit with prison and that damd soccer tournament. Thats too much for me...
Honestly... The threesomes are great.
Do you perhaps have any saves after soccer tournament?

gargoyle99

Jan 28, 2023
Just remove "Mac version" already. If you're not going to update it (from what I reckon was December 2020 when v0.81 came out). Disgrace

Mar 1, 2022
Could anyone finish the appointment? The only thing I have left is that I can't find the last place, and Carmen isn't moving forward either. Are trios repeatable? And the truth is, I did use a save from before, but the thing is that if you start it from the beginning, those errors don't appear? Oh, maybe those errors will appear.

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
Could anyone finish the appointment? The only thing I have left is that I can't find the last place, and Carmen isn't moving forward either. Are trios repeatable? And the truth is, I did use a save from before, but the thing is that if you start it from the beginning, those errors don't appear? Oh, maybe those errors will appear.
how u triggered Jason mom quest
after find the three girls

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyNewLifeRevamp-0.96
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Mendonca
Apr 21, 2023
Just DL'ed a virus, thanks.

Don't think it's the file or I'd see others bitching, that leaves the DL site, don't remember if I used UploadHaven or MixDrop. I've caught virus/malware from them several times before.

Also, since I'm already pissed and bitching, the file is 10 GB, why the fuck are you using 3 shitty DL sites that DL at less than 1MB per second and 2 sites that have 5 GB limits?

I know that the Dev didn't chose the links and it's someone from F95 but I don't know who or how to bitch at them so I might just be wasting my breath.

Large files, imo, should go through sites without caps and that don't take all day to DL. MediaFire, GoFiles, Google, or WorkUpload.. PixelDrain isn't bad either as you can go over the limit but then can't use it for the next few days.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes