Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Someone knows how to continue with Carol, I get angry and she tells me to talk to her in the recess bathroom. She is unemployed and the character tells me that she is angry and recess is over.
got to try a few days in a row i think?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Im getting bug after scene with Rachel bj at street (spying christian and principal) game lock mc in his house and house is empy of other characters.

ziziguga

Mar 13, 2018
The girls sex scenes at school are bugged. Miss Taylor and Sandra lack pictures. Lisette has a black screen.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I'm stuck with the mission of ms taylor porf of history it's just saying to finish the mission ha school but what mission as something that can help me
I'm in the same situation but I think we got to wait an update who will trigger the scene.
In the original game it's when she see you having sex with Rachel at Recess's Toilet, in my opinion it's a good chance that going to be no different this time as well.
In any case, this normally gonna be indicated in the tip of the Faceweb Page when it's came out.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This used to be my favorite game. I was destroyed when it became a straight VN. With endless walking, I might add. Why did he nuke the original game?

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
This used to be my favorite game. I was destroyed when it became a straight VN. With endless walking, I might add. Why did he nuke the original game?
becuse the majority who paid him, (the patrons) wanted it. for the rest of us who just downloads it without giving him a penny shouldn't really have a say in it. but thats just my opinion. or what do you think?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
becuse the majority who paid him, (the patrons) wanted it. for the rest of us who just downloads it without giving him a penny shouldn't really have a say in it. but thats just my opinion. or what do you think?
Is this what people wanted though? I thought most people, including the backers, were under the impression that it would just be a straight bugfix with a revised intro.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually they voted for bugfix instead they got something who was buggier then the original game. even the mod author from the original game excused himself to do a mod for the revamped version. and i dont blame him this game is nothing like the original anymore.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Actually they voted for bugfix instead they got something who was buggier then the original game. even the mod author from the original game excused himself to do a mod for the revamped version. and i dont blame him this game is nothing like the original anymore.
There is no reason for this game to be an RPG anymore. I don't mind some of the rewritings but the conversion to a VN in an RPG world makes zero sense. Walk to here, because you must. Then walk to there, because you must. No freedom of choice any longer. It is all linear. This just seems like he is milking his original content for every last dollar.

Reactions: Trapezio
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes