Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You sure your game is updated or you not using any mods. (my pc cheat mod is fine to use).
Reason I say this is because I have no issues what-so-ever when I load up your save. I still attach the save after the football. But like I say, no issues on my side when I load it up.

marlonm10

Dec 31, 2020
You sure your game is updated or you not using any mods. (my pc cheat mod is fine to use).
Reason I say this is because I have no issues what-so-ever when I load up your save. I still attach the save after the football. But like I say, no issues on my side when I load it up.
Yes bro the problem is that when I advance to the part to enter the hotel when I enter the room I jump into the scene with Lucy and I don't know how to get through
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-28 203815.png

And if I stand still waiting for the game to start, the screen starts flashing
20240728_204033.jpg

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
Hello friends. Does anyone have any saves from the race against Tyna? Because my character disappears after winning the race and I can't get past Warner's mission! Could any hero help me? Please.

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
Do you have the save of the moment you talk to Warner in the race? I think you had to do something before talking to him so your character wouldn't disappear!

marlonm10

Dec 31, 2020
And in this save at the end of Munchen he is bugged in the scene that follows
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-28 210050.png

In this one, it doesn't matter if I play the game or I spend it with the cheat, he always bugs there

AntorusX7

Aug 18, 2017
hello any can help me?
I'm stuck on the mission to bring Sarah home (Knightstown) and it won't let me go any further.
1722224837113.png
SoN can you help me pls?? Sorry for my bad english

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes