Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone know if there is some mod like the old mod that let us use the phone to change time in game?
Yes i know that with the phone we can advance time. But the old mod, let us also go back in time. Its really bored to wait always saturday and sunday for advance with the 4 couples relationship when doing babysitting jobs.
Or anyway with all the girls/women.
Someone know if there is some mod? I look on main page, but cant see anything.
Thank you

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
Holy, V0.004.1 uploaded at svscomics.

They are fast!

But, weirdly Maria scene didn't mentioned in their change logs.

'V0.004
Bug Fixes
A lot of main history
Tom's Party
Unlock interactive sex Rachel
Full House & and interactive sex Mrs.Turner
Hose events are delayed. I need to advance more in history to be able to apply them without errors.Don't worry, you wouldn't have sex scenes in them.

V0.004.1:
Fix Ivy party
Fix Carol Party
Fix Brenda Party
Fix Sandra party
Fix Pam Party
Fix Laura sleep event in Intro. No regular event
Nos you can change language in you options in your computer inside the game
'

Reactions: iamloser

BDI

May 23, 2017
Guys someone know if there is some mod like the old mod that let us use the phone to change time in game?
Yes i know that with the phone we can advance time. But the old mod, let us also go back in time. Its really bored to wait always saturday and sunday for advance with the 4 couples relationship when doing babysitting jobs.
Or anyway with all the girls/women.
Someone know if there is some mod? I look on main page, but cant see anything.
Thank you
The mod is under his own thread and is not updated yet.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wreckers-my-new-life-revamp-mod-v0-003.30705/

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
anyone got the download link or is everyone who missed the first link still waiting for the new one? I would go to the other sites I saw the game on but for over 4 gigabytes it would take hours.

Reactions: 12inch

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Finally fixed the party events but now I have a worst problem! Sarah does not give Mc a bj in my playthrough!! Wtafff!! iNSTEAD SHE JUST KISSES him! Why is this a thing! Does anyone know why this happens?!

BDI

May 23, 2017
Finally fixed the party events but now I have a worst problem! Sarah does not give Mc a bj in my playthrough!! Wtafff!! iNSTEAD SHE JUST KISSES him! Why is this a thing! Does anyone know why this happens?!
Did this occur on 0.004 or 0.004.1?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Hi,
Can someone have found the way to trigger the scene with Christian, Derek & Sarah, 'cause I make all deliberately the wrong choices but I only have the Christian Scene only at the end of the party.
And for Sarah, you have to find the tinimon card Charles talk about for having the HJ & BJ scene later when you choose the right path through the party ?
Fuck ME Now charles is bugged. I keep giving him the second card but it doesnt register. If its not one thing its the other. I dont know what to do now

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Did this occur on 0.004 or 0.004.1?
In 004! haha you didnt know? POOR YOU. You have to give Charles the cards blablabla I HATE WHAT BEGGAR IS DOING NOW. If you dont do a certain small thing youre gonna miss out on some real good SHIT. He did the same bullshit with Lucy. If you didn't make a dildo replica of Mc's dick waywaywaywyawya earlier in the game(Which option never showed up for me) then you miss out on 2 scene of LUCY(the hottest bitch on the game/mc's biological mom) fucking herself with it. Luckily for me I modded the save file so it appeared as If I made the dildo. Long story short I did not miss out on Lucy's renders. However now I found out Im missing out on this shit with Sarah. Its really irritating.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes