kabuman

Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me where daisy went after the fashion store date step? Mc just walks around alone.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i try to have threesomes with sharon and marge but cant put wine in fridge.

i read i need to call morgan but When i call morgan its talisa responding............???

Help plz

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Can I ask a dumb question? Most of the stuff we’re getting is just recycled content from the original. Um, why is that taking so long?

I understand there is a bunch of new stuff too. But a lot of the time the assets are already there, just with different lead up.

I’m probably missing something here. At the end of the last update for the original I’m pretty sure literally every girl had a finished story except Dr Robson(the girl I want the most) so it seem like not that much would have to be done.
cause he got lazy, he said it himself. he asked for forgiveness the 34th again...
he's an idiot

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
I'm leaving this here. It's a incest patch for the future updates, maked by BoN.

To activate, just go to your room and a message will appear. If you are already in your room when you load the game, just get out and enter again at your room (Use the computer and then exit)
in every update we have to activate this mod?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I'm kinda stuck.
How do I continue after the party with Sarah?
Also hints to start quests with Amy and Beth would be usefull.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm kinda stuck.
How do I continue after the party with Sarah?
Also hints to start quests with Amy and Beth would be usefull.
There is a lot of stuff that isn't implemented yet. Sarah and Amy are part of that. For now you only have scenes you get via the main story.
Beths quest isn't implemented either. Best is to check the changelog in the OP to see which characters are available.

Reactions: Ramirez™

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
There is a lot of stuff that isn't implemented yet. Sarah and Amy are part of that. For now you only have scenes you get via the main story.
Beths quest isn't implemented either. Best is to check the changelog in the OP to see which characters are available.
Thanks. I was looking at the CG rip and saw quite a bit of content I hadn't seen.

It's a real pity this game, as a remake, has still bugs from the original.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
My save is bugged because of christian house, the gallery does not add Morgan, Markus and Daisy.
Can someone share a full save?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes