FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
This is normal. The MC Punches Christian after this. lol
Oh God! thanks I almost erased the game when I saw that, for a second I assumed I did something wrong and from that moment I will be cucked by others, because I remember something writted by BoN when he says that if "we let Christian fuck her we can't recover her" and I dont let him fuck her at the party.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Is it possible to find all 15 tinymon cards or Nesrot packages before the party? Or is it part of the story for Christian to beat you to the punch in this? I have made sure to block him at the party and found the cards for Charles. But seeing the current end with Sarah I just wonder if I messed up prior to the party or if it is how the story goes.

Lol seriously you put so much effort into her. Running around picking up illicit items for a gangster in return for game cards. To just back her off at the end while you continue messing with the step mom and step sisters seems a bit silly.

Hopefully I just messed up prior to the party or it continues in an update down the road. I did search but honestly there were so many questions on this and no definite answer that I could find. I found all packages that popped up between quests without any issue. I just never really counted the amount.

If I start from scratch I am definitely starting a list of names and addresses.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Ok so i just got a random game over because i refused a deal with random bad guy , great

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes