Zal

May 5, 2017
The biggest mystery in this game:

-What the Floppydisk contains?
Precisely!!!!! ;)
By the way, can i send you one of my saves in order for you to see what needs to be done? if so, i want me to send it by PM or here?
Much appreciated!
Zal

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Where can I download this program?
or you can use MOD just rename it and remove cheat from its name when you press W you can go back in time or add money etc but its make some event to stucks so have back up of normal file too

for example you cannot finish date if you using mod file

Reactions: PJVF

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
or you can use MOD just rename it and remove cheat from its name when you press W you can go back in time or add money etc but its make some event to stucks so have back up of normal file too

for example you cannot finish date if you using mod file
Thanks!Working.

mrmoffert

Mar 26, 2018
I'm stuck Main hint says do school missions and school hint says focus family, Sara called me at night being drunk but I dont know where to pick her up.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
G'day, whoever does the android port could you add the pleasure meter fix to the next update (beth this weekend) as us android peasants cannot use the fix

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
G'day, whoever does the android port could you add the pleasure meter fix to the next update (beth this weekend) as us android peasants cannot use the fix
When the fixed version comes out this Sunday, I will update the android port and the PC Cheat Mod.
Working on external android save backup atm.

Or is the fix done by someone else and submitted in the thread?

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
When the fixed version comes out this Sunday, I will update the android port and the PC Cheat Mod.
Working on external android save backup atm.

Or is the fix done by someone else and submitted in the thread?
Already posted a lot of fixed and and other stuffs.
Its better wait the final version.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah Z4IKO I'm waiting for final version, not updating until then.

Is there by chance a bug list anywhere for bugs from day one that hasn't been fixed still?
Asking cause I haven't played the game in a long time(therefore I have no clue of the bugs), but I still would like to check them out.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes