Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is there any significance to ratting/not ratting Christian to Warren? Also how close am I to the end of whats available if I have been doing everything in order up to this point?

EDIT

Okay so I saved for each gang choice and now play the waiting game. Even though it says there are more packages for Sarah, is that all for future updates as I've had no more calls for package locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any significance to ratting/not ratting Christian to Warren? Also how close am I to the end of whats available if I have been doing everything in order up to this point?

EDIT

Okay so I saved for each gang choice and now play the waiting game. Even though it says there are more packages for Sarah, is that all for future updates as I've had no more calls for package locations.
that's all,only thing you got left is side quests,I did all except Daisy,Pam and the chemistry teacher,spent some time with all 3 couldn't finish them,I might be missing something

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
never played the revamp, is there a new scenes with the thicc milf who looks like sarah?
Never played the original since they abandon it so can't tell,but this game is good,there's scenes everywhere,but let me ask you something the version that you played does it have an ending?

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Never played the original since they abandon it so can't tell,but this game is good,there's scenes everywhere,but let me ask you something the version that you played does it have an ending?
no there is no ending in the original neither a scenes for her so I am interested if there is any animations with her.
thanks in advance.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
no there is no ending in the original neither a scenes for her so I am interested if there is any animations with her.
thanks in advance.
Here's my saves,save 1 choose gang,save 24 after that,you might want to check last one and see if it's there what your looking for and if you don't want start over just load save 1 and choose gang,let me know if you dont have time to choose gang and i'll send you mod that has teleport,walk through walls and someother stuff,but teleport and walkthrough walls helped alot during some quests.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: anaa

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
that's all,only thing you got left is side quests,I did all except Daisy,Pam and the chemistry teacher,spent some time with all 3 couldn't finish them,I might be missing something
I done the chemistry teacher. You have to keep meeting her husband for drinks at otto labs. Daisy is a mixture of date nights and meeting at her home in the afternoon. Once you can go to Pam's you need to buy weed and then visit her home until you get the sex options. You can then get the Nadine and Pam 3some once all is complete.

Whilst waiting for the update. Is there any other games which feature awesome booty's? Big asses are a favourite these days for the majority, but hardly any games really focus on them

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The original didn't have an ending however, the last scene of the game was where Mike had Introduced Sarah to their biological mother for the first time and Maria opening kissed Mike right in front of her while giving Lucy a challenging look to spark jealously within her.

It was at that point where I was so hoping and expected Lucy to step up and challenge her in that regard but it was a bit after that when BON made the poll asking his patreons if they wanted him to continue with the original or to revamp the game and start over in exchange for making it a bug free experience and we all know what the people choose.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes