chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
As a dude who has played the original game, is there enough new content to play this one now or should I wait?
Well I haven'tplayed the original,so game is at where you choose gang and move to your new home,also don't know which quests is on original,here they put 3 new quests,find cats,distribute weed to get pink weed,and somelady in from amalia's supermarket,hope that helps,and with girls no banginging sarah,laura or amy,nothing for tyna or the maid,but yes for the rest...and jake story

Sep 26, 2017
Well I haven'tplayed the original,so game is at where you choose gang and move to your new home,also don't know which quests is on original,here they put 3 new quests,find cats,distribute weed to get pink weed,and somelady in from amalia's supermarket,hope that helps,and with girls no banginging sarah,laura or amy,nothing for tyna or the maid,but yes for the rest...and jake story
¡Gracias, Chicho!

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ya estoy en casa, pero que tengo que hacer en casa? ya camine por toda la casa
busca unas luces brillantes,hay por toda la casa,y en el garaje tambien,cada vez que cojas 1 habla con la sombra,cuandotermines hablar con la sombra busca otra luz de esas y asi hasta que termines

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
She isnt there... at what time did you saw her?
morning,if not there just ff time,but she can be random places the 4 places i found was,barley,kingston,birdtown,river town,but didn't need 4th find there's only 3 scene with her 4th was a repeat,when you bang her that's it

Reactions: Asfiasb

bedo18

Jul 3, 2018
Version v0.7.8 Updated

May or MAY NOT be a Full-Save. (As Always)

Text in RED is new the scenes & Information about the latest version of the game
Remember to get the Version v0.7.8

Change-log v0.7.8
  • Reduze total size of game
  • Fixed some minor bugs
  • Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  • Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add hidden event in City
  • Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  • Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  • Add Main history content
  • Add Jack's Life
  • Update some Portaits
  • Change color of UI

Go to your Phone & Press the B and you can see all the available characters in the Current Version of the game.
There are also scenes that are Onetime-events only, Those you'll have to play the game yourself.

All Babysitter is done events done.
Just either call them or do their job again and you can repeat the scenes.

Schoolmates.
Carol
Branda
Pam
Nadine
Sandra
Rachel
Daisy
Beth

Teachers
Lissette
Miss. Taylor
Mrs. Turner

World
Morgan's Mom
Morgan's aunt
Marge & Sharon Threesome (Put vine in fridge)
Daisy's Mom
Mrs. Jordan
Marcus Mom Alison (To get the threesome scene just visit Alison (Marcus home) and press "Call Sharon")
Marcus Sister Noa
Marcus Cousin Andrea
Andrea's friend Rose ( You can find them at midtown, but since the map ain't updated i'll give you guys some pictures where to go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just visit them at their homes at Afternoon. ( If you dont know where there house is Check your Phone & Press the house icon)

Institute
At the institute(School) You can have sex with:
Carol
Sandra
Pam
Branda
Lissette
Mss. Taylor
Nadine.
Daisy
Turner

You will find them with a "Heart" above there heads.

Work-Related.
The Hospital Has some Repeatable scenes but A-LOT of them are one time Events.
So you will have to do the jobs. They are Straight Forward. Take the online course from your Phone and then do the job a few times and take the course again repeat. When you become a nurse go to the individual rooms and they will tell you what to do. The director also has a job for you that gives you 2 Repeating scenes.

Hornet Garage
Just go there and work after 8 and you will get her full scene.

Have fun.

To use this save:
Get the game and make a save on the 2 slot then Copy, Paste and Overwrite it with this one.

PS:
I have intentionally
NOT updated the save file (AGAIN). This update of the game has a lot of one-time events so if i just give you the save file you'll just miss majority of the content for this update. Just follow the in game walk though
and you'll see everything.
sarah's scene in mc bedroom didn't work or her scene in new house
when i continue with your save

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can someone do the latest saves and please remember to add the config and golbal files
do you mean with new update,or starting the new update,the new update has 4 saves 21,22,23 and 24, 1 for each gang,if you want with all done,haven't finished changed gang because didn't like the one I picked russian better(for me)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes