Skode

Mar 9, 2020
finally some home story progress, now if next update he can finish Amy/Laura and maybe Sarah/Maria content that would be bless
This is whats been put forward in his latest Patreon poll regarding what will be in the update so yeah expect some family content in the next patch based on that.

lucifer090110

Jan 30, 2019
My saves prior v0.7.8 is not working and the save given with games is also not working. After keeping the save files in save folder and starting the game it shows failed to load ("img/character/MC.png). Please help me with the solution. Don't want to start from begining guys.

• Hey there
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
sorry for post it here but i start the new game again and just after this save i got a black screen . is it possible someone check it to see the problem is mine or not?
Press W button and choose bugfix and black screen there.(it helped to me at least)

My saves prior v0.7.8 is not working and the save given with games is also not working. After keeping the save files in save folder and starting the game it shows failed to load ("img/character/MC.png). Please help me with the solution. Don't want to start from begining guys.
I don't know about compatibility between versions, but try this
create all 24 saves in new version(start new game and as you can create save do so all 24 slots, after it copy your old saves in save folder. (if you already moved/copied, backup them somewhere)

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is the android version of the newest update out ?
Symphony of the Night and is it bug free ?
Not updating it as yet, waiting for the BUG-FIXED version of v0.7.8 by Bon. There are a lot of missing files and some bugs in the current TEST version that it out.

is this only for android or for PC too? if for PC too, where I can find the download link?
note :I still playing ver. 0.7.5
It is for PC. Check the post again, I re-upload old version.

Don't use old mod v0.7.5 on the new version that is out. That would only cause bugs and maybe even corrupt save. If anyone uses it for the current version, don't blame me if you corrupt your saves.

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i have to say, i really like the update. The Jack Story was the same but the other parts were awesome. Ok the coma part was weird, more than it should be, but the story twist was.... something. I can understand why people want liúcy and thank got ( or beggar) she has a big ass and isnt flat as sarah. The only thing that made me sad was the fact, that we didnt have a sex scene with maria..... WHY?????Beggar! WHY?????

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
so.. what are the changes since 6.5? since the changelog in the front page is still in 6.5. and what's with the cats and weeds that these people have been talking about?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone experiencing the problem where the screen suddenly goes dark but you can still hear the music and see writing on the top of the screen? It's happening when I leave Jett's sex training at 2000. Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes