Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Waiting for android port pc cheat mod :)
pc cheat mod update
Symphony of the Night , looking forward for your cheat mod update :) hope it wont be too long
Sorry guys but not releasing the PC cheat mod or android port until Im sure the bug fixed version is release. This is mainly because last time when I updated it quickly and even fix the creator's bugs, users still blamed me for the bugs cause and still do, just a few post from this one. Apparently every bug in the game was due to the pc mod :rolleyes:

So will wait a till everything is fixed and the new bugs are discovered before updating. And also do not use any old version with v0.8, you WILL GET BUGS

Note you guys can use emerladCoder cheat menu to edit variables, add item, speed hack, essential nearly everything.

Last edited:

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
i just download 0.8 and am using the incest patch and this error is occurring. is this an issue caused by the patch?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i just download 0.8 and am using the incest patch and this error is occurring. is this an issue caused by the patch?
The incest patch is compatible with the new version. Just checked to make sure and change the title to v0.8

So to answer your question, nope the patch is not at fault.

Reactions: nluffy

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Sorry guys but not releasing the PC cheat mod or android port until Im sure the bug fixed version is release. This is mainly because last time when I updated it quickly and even fix the creator's bugs, users still blamed me for the bugs cause and still do, just a few post from this one. Apparently every bug in the game was due to the pc mod :rolleyes:

So will wait a till everything is fixed and the new bugs are discovered before updating. And also do not use any old version with v0.8, you WILL GET BUGS
sounds fair enough to me there's a reason i havent downloaded the new release yet looks like it got a lot of bugs already by reading few pages of replies lol waiting for the fixes to roll first AND your mod aswell fyi wouldnt blame ya if u fixed the creators bugs or even tried to and a little advice don't heed the whining of a few just do what you want it's appreciated and thanked by a LOT more

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Symphony of the Night
Godnes, it soo not comfortable play new update with old MOD for this game (and ofcose, his no more working) :cry:

Ok.... Let;s talk about new events:

1. Maria... ok, i think i can do it myself witout problem... I hope...
2. Pinc Club Job... Well, Ok, let see if i can...
3. Jet redone... Hmmm, let's see can i see differnece if i already complete it...
4. Attic Spy events? Whta it is the shits? O_O
5. Old House? WTF it is? O_O

About Gallery... Yea... This is most of bugged and s*** tinhg in this game for real......

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
sounds fair enough to me there's a reason i havent downloaded the new release yet looks like it got a lot of bugs already by reading few pages of replies lol waiting for the fixes to roll first AND your mod aswell fyi wouldnt blame ya if u fixed the creators bugs or even tried to and a little advice don't heed the whining of a few just do what you want it's appreciated and thanked by a LOT more
Yeah I saw tons of bugs popping up. I will fix any bugs I come across if the creator aint fixed.

If anyone want to play with cheats a far far superior cheat menu is by the great emerladCoder. Virtual any RPGM game compatabile, it can edit variables, add items, speed hack, essential nearly everything.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes