BigBreadSlice

May 8, 2022
Aaaannd... im still seeing that the very first scene with Alex is broke and blocking progression (cant click handjob to advance the scene) id say ill come back when this is fixed but its unlikely it ever will be

Zamn300

Feb 8, 2023
Yo, Im stuck in the mission of "Go to School" after save Isabelle Credit, I think i gotta meet Warren, but Whenever I go to school I dont see shit, Idk if i gotta do sum I completed al secundaries at the moment basically. Anyone?

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Guys, I started over the game again, don't have anal sex with Sandra, it's bugging game screen after the sex, and even the bug fixer can't fix.

May 1, 2020
On day 6 after a copy the tinymon cards and put them back in the locker, I go to gym class then go home but I get a scene with Maria then the maid gives me the hot coco screen turns black then there dialogue with Amy and her friend after that it just shows my character sleeping and I’m not able to do anything

Any one else having this issue??
5 years later and I have this exact problem with the game. That's terrible.

I'm shocked at the amount of Spanish dialog I'm seeing in the early parts of the game when it's suppose to be English. Lot of typos in English as well. Like, how do you not fix "Pat Attention" (suppose to say Pay) from what I assume is what it said when they started this remake.

Last edited:

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I'm using Symphony's patch and the game has mostly been smooth so far.

However, Sarah's quest is still on "find packages around the city". Did beggar add more boxes? I think I've done this in the past but now it's stuck on that.

I think the events at school already happened. Punching Christian, etc. Did I screw it up, or what am I missing?

3.00 star(s) 142 Votes