Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
its the 10GB version, not the compress version.
please help me find an solution.
The answer was in my last reply, hence the big hint hint. Additionally, your latest screenshot shows the answer itself.

I took my time to write instructions in the image patch itself, and wrote it multiple times. It is in clear view and cannot be missed. The least people can do is:
READ :rolleyes:

No offense intended, but come on.....
youforreal.gif

Hello,
Symphony of the Night

I want to thank you for your work. Can you tell me who is in your avatar?
Some random chick from a video. I have no clue

Quick question, Can u get Daisy profile page to say "Completed" ? or is it stuck on" Visit home and complete events and dates" even if u reach 4 pink hearts.

also here is my save waiting for Warren, thank you Symphony of the Night
sorry for the bother.
It always says "Visit home and complete events and dates" in order for the player to increase love points and to unlock threesome etc.

Here is your save with it fixed.
Go to principal office > roof > principal office
You will get a bug where you cant leave roof, just enter vent to the left then exit again. Now you can leave roof

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This would be an insanely good game ... if it wasn't for the Commodore 64-like resolution of the images and videos.
It's a disgracethat someone still does this kind of stuff in 2024 (or 2019 for that matter)

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Guenios

Jun 12, 2017
I got a real annoyng bug in Lucy/Football quest, when i finish the second game, it begins a dialog in front of hotel room, and when the dialog finally end, the day pass and restart de dialog again.
I've saw a lot of peoples with the same problem here, but can't find a anwser (belive me, i go to Google second page trying to find a fix), even when i track other people same issue.
I've' already tryed to run my save in older version (0.93, 0.94 and 0.95 to be precise), but didnt work (in 0.93 i've got the same bug, and in 0.94 and 0.95 the save didn't' even be recognized).
I tried to "spend time" function to see if another event trigger, but didn't work either, even chage the values of variables in save editor have any effect... But if someone passed this, is because there's a way!

1726526804403.png
Where the dialog ends
1726526862155.png
Where the dialog re-starts

mgx49

Dec 3, 2023
I know I might be real stupid, but I am unable to exit my "Book of Face". I clicked everywhere but I just cant exit.
Is it a bug or am I missing something right in front of my eyes?
I am using v 0.97 along with the cheat mod installed (compatible with 0.97)

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes