Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
What time is the test? I can't get into apartments 1 and 2.
Time shoud be 14:00(it worked with me). Teach shoud be out side apartment 1.. if not please check apartment 2.... .. and What test, did you ment best*?.. if by chance 14:00 failes try 15:00.. it should work now.

Reactions: monoxuke

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
if any people who are asking "Sandra image stuck Fix" i have one figured it around !

Save before the final anal scene ! Then do this for that save !
Use save editor "Variables" and set " SandraQUEST to 50" her anal scene won't be bugged anymore...
it just makes her quest completed ! :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Portgas6620

monoxuke

Dec 1, 2022
Time shoud be 14:00(it worked with me). Teach shoud be out side apartment 1.. if not please check apartment 2.... .. and What test, did you ment best*?.. if by chance 14:00 failes try 15:00.. it should work now.
I didn't meet anyone at 2pm. I couldn't talk to anyone at 3pm. do you know how to fix this error

ar1401

Feb 2, 2021
Hey, can someone tell me where the password is in this level. I have clicked just about everything...
Could it be bugged? Searching this thread hasnt helped me either.
Thx

Didis

Jul 27, 2019
Two problems arises from this which you can check:
First, you did not state what folder/location it is in, nor does the screenshot show.
Secondly, judging from the screenshot image patch files, you should be using the compress version of the game. You sure you using the correct patch....hint hint!!

This should be enough for you to figure out the issue (y)
its the 10GB version, not the compress version.
please help me find an solution.

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes