Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
I am stuck at Carmen quist.. I have taken spanish classes so many times, but nothing happen after that.. Is that all? Also unable to talk to Rachel, talked with all three frinds with Jason's mom but nothing happen after that.... main thing can we no do three some with maria and MC's mom.. or sarha or his steap sister?

Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
New scenes of the update online so you don't have to download anything to see them V0.97

This update is focused on Carmen, there is supposed to be interactive sex with Amaria but there are no new scenes of her, I guess he used the scenes from V0.96, correct me if I'm wrong. anyway, enjoy.

CARMEN:
View attachment 3900404
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Others:
View attachment 3900408 View attachment 3900409
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main list updated
How to get these scenes while playing?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i get same error even when the file is on folder. please help.
Two problems arises from this which you can check:
First, you did not state what folder/location it is in, nor does the screenshot show.
Secondly, judging from the screenshot image patch files, you should be using the compress version of the game. You sure you using the correct patch....hint hint!!

This should be enough for you to figure out the issue (y)

Last edited:

xtr_1

Jan 1, 2021
Please help, when the second soccer game ends, a chat with Lucy starts and ends in an infinite loop with the same chat and skipping days, I can't find a way to debug it

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes