cyrano82

Sep 30, 2020
this is how the box appears after uploading the missing map .Map003. After uploading, reload the map and come back the next day or go to another lesson. You have the map in post 36,473, page 1824 on this forum

View attachment 3064565
Hi, can't find the post 36,476 with the Map003. The post 36, 476 page 1824 is " Anyone else got the game breaking bud with Sarah in the bathroom in school? Jumps to cut sceen as soon as you enter the corridor and cant end it" for me. Any idea where to find this missing Map? Thank you

PokeIssau

Can An Ass be Too Fat?
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The game is good, in my opinion it is worth it, the problem is the bugs, and after the last update there are many. I advise you to play it with cheats and the fixes. The second problem is to avoid corrupting your game, avoid using the cheats without paying attention to the missions, there are missions that do not let you take out the cell phone and if it persists even if you think it is finished, it is precisely because something is missing to complete, do not teleport from inside the buildings or you can miss events that are automatically executed when you leave them, follow the guide, although now it is a little outdated, and most importantly: if you enter the gallery do not save the game, it is a one way trip.
Really good advice, my friend.

Reactions: Aezum

Zarashiki

Jun 22, 2019
I found the solution for Carol's bug where she doesn't appear in the Book of Faces. You just need to continue Carol's quest by rescuing her mother, then meet her in the bathroom during recess, and later visit her at her home. After that, you can check the Book of Faces again.

Reactions: Portgas6620

joao17

Aug 3, 2020
can somebody helpme, in the quest where christian father ask me to steal the lucy laptop the timer ends and nothing happen

Last edited:

abhi1996

Nov 7, 2021
Can anyone give me save file for 0.97 v i accidentally deleted my game and it will be kind of you all if anyone can share me their save file for v 0.97 thank you

joao17

Aug 3, 2020
No, this update has many bugs, it is better to wait for the next one.
man i'm here for years and letme tell you, beggar don't fix bugs only make it worse, each update he chenge more of the previous thing then add new, he change a perfectily ok thing of the previous updates for other new that endup creating bugs,

Reactions: Bloodhunter

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
In case anyone have that bug where both Laura and the Pizza and the birthday event triggers at the same time, i had the same problem and ended up finding a way to solve it, so i might as well share what i did:

If you continue on the birthday stuff you will get locked. You can't access your bedroom, and even if you do with the bugfixer and you send Laura interacting with the home entrance door won't trigger the scene.

So what you can do to fix this; luckily game asks you to save just when the birthday event triggers, so use this save (and remember what day it is).
When you get teleported to mall to buy Sarah a gift, use bugfixer to tp back to your bedroom. From here you can continue on with the pizza stuff without problems.
You then play Laura a bit where you have to go to Kitchen, Amy's room (which reminds me she's not even there for the birthday, did beggar forgot her?), Sarah's room, lucy's room, living room and bank. Now the pizza stuff is done. Carefull, going to Laura's room when you play Laura triggers the Sarah/Laura Threesome immediately.

To get back to birthday event, i don't know if it's necessary but i cheated out the day and time to what it was before the pizza stuff (should be 11:00 am of whatever day you were on) and teleported back to the mall. From here you can buy Sarah's gift and proceed the birthday event normally.

Kerosene+

Aug 15, 2018
Is it possible to trigger the girlfriend switch in the newer version by failing to save Sarah at the pool party? also what does it do? does it add more scenes to the game?

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes