Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
I'm using Symphony's patch and the game has mostly been smooth so far.

However, Sarah's quest is still on "find packages around the city". Did beggar add more boxes? I think I've done this in the past but now it's stuck on that.

I think the events at school already happened. Punching Christian, etc. Did I screw it up, or what am I missing?
Finding the packages are 1 at a time things and you always get a message where they are.

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
Finding the packages are 1 at a time things and you always get a message where they are.
Do you remember what might be holding the trigger on the last one? (assuming it isn't a bug). From school I still need to finish the music classes.

Last time I played it I don't recall it taking so long to have some scenes with Sarah.

Edit: I think I already got all the boxes because the event with Christian already happened. I think I spoke with Sarah at school (can't be certain though). Wasn't that the last one?

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
Yep. I messed up somehow. There's scenes with her that aren't showing up. In one case it said something about "playing marbles".

Eggh, this is so dumb. I have no idea where I messed up.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
" book of faces " Complete school missions, focus on your family, no where to go... stuck forever... still need one box for Sarah for a card, christian bought her a full deck and the game is frozen... i have beaten Tyna and got her car... Maggie show up also, no missions after that.... I did all what was possible for Pam, Jason, Nadine, and some others...

jorgue manuel

Oct 1, 2023
hola soy neuvo es necesario instalr los mod de trucos ? (Recién desacargo al última verificación que salió 0.97 ) o ya viene pro defecto en la instalación y (si viene prodefecto como se activa) creo que en la nueva version nose si estan todas las escenas de las version anteorior

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
When are they will finish this game so we can play it calmly?
I had the same Idea I Love the Game the first time I played years ago but then the Game started to be like Score BORD no
But i still love the Music start year or two ago I download this Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v2.1+Xtras I didn't play it much But I knew some stuff Change maybe The way of the story I am not sure But something did change anyway wonder if Me in the Other planted find this game Completed or Not Lol

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Trying to get the 3 some with Alison & Noa. I've been on probably 30 dates with Alison and the 3 some never happens. I'll edit the save file if I knew what variable to change.

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Trying to get the 3 some with Alison & Noa. I've been on probably 30 dates with Alison and the 3 some never happens. I'll edit the save file if I knew what variable to change.
If you got both of them to anal and it doesn't happen then you most likely didn't agree with Alison at the dinner.

3.00 star(s) 142 Votes