J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
what is the difference between revamp and old version?
Bugs, different bugs (y)

And of course complete new quests, animations and stuff like that(Complete new game).
But the things that stands out the most currently are the complete new collection of bugs :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Bugs, different bugs (y)

And of course complete new quests, animations and stuff like that(Complete new game).
But the things that stands out the most currently are the complete new collection of bugs :)
in short, they are 2 different games to play separately? (sorry my bad english)

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
Okay sence so many people keep asking . Wats the differance in the new version, better story line, smother game play,small but better changes to the map,better graphics on the girls, a few new girls,no need for a walkthrough the phone gives you clues where to go wat to do,oh and a better sex system where you can actually watch the sex, and not worry about speeding up or slowing down, and last but by far not least nowere near the crazy amount of grinding to complete stuff. There you have it , the differance from old game to revamped.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
as for bugs i have yhet to run acrost a game on this sight that doesnt have theim , you got to remeber theis are games in the making not finished product so be nice.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
is the story same with before revamp..? i mean quest and step to solve them
the story is simulare not the same it makes so much more sence now, their are some major changes to it. True all the girls from the old one are still their with alot of the same cast but the scrip is totaly differant.

May 21, 2017
I do not know what I have to do in this part.
I looked everywhere and did not find any mission.
Can anybody help me?

''Do not forget to go to the institute.
Complete missions of the institute.''

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any way to dont choice this male+male x girl group scenes? I realy dont like share girls with mans same time.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes