Murew

Apr 27, 2017
should i still apply bug fix from OP or the missing image patch from extras ? first time trying the revamp, should i wait for some updates to bug fixes or something ?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
He had no choice, if he didn't want to lose his Patrons in the coming months. Thankfully no one made fixes here for him. It is about time he made these much needed fixes, which will be constant in the base at each release/update.....finally!!!

Which was my whole point. Now the game will be very much more stable in the long run and quicker updates.
I hope we see more and more fixes in the future and the game can finally be playable /stable.
Glad the dev stepped up, forced or not (y)
Now if only he'd fixed the messed up renders and stop ruining the character designs, I actually used to like this game

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
He had no choice, if he didn't want to lose his Patrons in the coming months. Thankfully no one made fixes here for him. It is about time he made these much needed fixes, which will be constant in the base at each release/update.....finally!!!

Which was my whole point. Now the game will be very much more stable in the long run and quicker updates.
I hope we see more and more fixes in the future and the game can finally be playable /stable.
Glad the dev stepped up, forced or not (y)
FIVE YEARS AGO he asked his Patrons (when the game was almost completed): what should I do now? would you rather have a general bugfixing update now or should I release the final update first before I start MNL2?

Everybody said: bugfixes now, please, then release the final chapter (where MC finally gets laid with Lucy).

He answered them: you know what? I'm going to make a "totally revamped" game version from scratch: don't worry, you'll have a 100% completed and bugfree MNL in a few months with BIMONTHLY updates. A 100% completed bugfree My New Life in a few months, he said. Five years ago.

Well, I just don't want to write here what I really think of his patrons because some of them might follow this thread: serves them/you right, I guess.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
FIVE YEARS AGO he asked his Patrons (when the game was almost completed): what should I do now? would you rather have a general bugfixing update now or should I release the final update first before I start MNL2?

Everybody said: bugfixes now, please, then release the final chapter (where MC finally gets laid with Lucy).

He answered them: you know what? I'm going to make a "totally revamped" game version from scratch: don't worry, you'll have a 100% completed and bugfree MNL in a few months with BIMONTHLY updates. A 100% completed bugfree My New Life in a few months, he said. Five years ago.

Well, I just don't want to write here what I really think of his patrons because some of them might follow this thread: serves them/you right, I guess.
I don't think it's accurate to say than all his patrons are just people who's intentionnally contribuing to let the dev do whatever he wants with his game.

You can be patrons for different reasons. There's some who want to support the instant developpement of a game of course, but there's also people who wants to just be thankful about a game they enjoyed playing, and they decide to keep that way, even at the end you feel disappointed about it, they decide to "thank him" in a overall aspect about it.
We cannot be OK with it obviously, but at least not being disrespectful to them.

Some patrons are not happy for the actual ongoing right now and some of them make him know that.
And they will more impactful, since they gave money to the guy so logically he will react and adding a quick bugfix version, or some new contents like the time he did for the version focused on Beth (adding version quickly, because it didn't had new "Revamp" contents from Beth for this one).

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I started to play again. Starting with the save that SotN fixed. I have managed to play over history bug and laptop quest with out problems. Sotn said that he couldn’t garantee bug free playing even with his fixes but so far only minor things that was passed with loading last save.

As a SotN patron I was able to ask his help. Money well spent I should say.

Advice for new gamers to help with little bugs, save as often as possible.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Assuming you play in a 0.94 save, since those are interactive (ring at their appartment), normally you don't have to.
But I can't say for sure, I'm not advanced at their quest.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't think it's accurate to say than all his patrons are just people who's intentionnally contribuing to let the dev do whatever he wants with his game.
I DID NOT say what you think I said.

I AM JUST SAYING: they are paying a guy who did not learn how to properly use RPG Maker in 8 years, nor he took some effort in properly learning English.

Reactions: lo0u

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I DID NOT say what you think I said.

I AM JUST SAYING: they are paying a guy who did not learn how to properly use RPG Maker in 8 years, nor he took some effort in properly learning English.
They can see it. But the appeal of the game is elsewhere.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.95] [Beggar of Net] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.94 -> v0.95 [92,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes