Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Should i download the new 0.6 version you uploaded or should i download the patch DLC (i don't know what that is)...???
I already have the version 0.6 but it does not have the beth quest so the version 0.6 you uploaded it contains beth quest or not ...or shld i go with patch i saw that the other beneath the patreon link it says its around 400 mb on mega link...
what should i download..please help.. I'm confused

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Where? there is still his old post from last year in his patreon where he mentions that he won't update all scenes.
Maybe because BoN and his assistant always talked to me at Discord channel?

I know you're trying to defend him and all this stuff, but i know both them. So, relax. I know what they made and i already talked to them about the Beth update.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Maybe because BoN and his assistant always talked to me at Discord channel?

I know you're trying to defend him and all this stuff, but i know both them. So, relax. I know what they made and i already talked to them about the Beth update.
Dude, I'm just writing what I've seen so far with my own eyes and I'm simply asking because I didn't know any of this. I'm not defending anything here. And I honestly don't care about that discord stuff since I just read the news on his patreon and take it as it is.

Reactions: Hyuki

Zal

May 5, 2017
Can someone help me out? i have weed,she is on max stats, Nadine only miss ass sex...
It keeps appearing this notice and i cannot finish it...
Thank you

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i need help with carol guest.
hint says "find her at school" and additional hint says "in woman bathroom in recess time"
i find her near the bathroom but there is a mini chat and she goes away. i tried to talk a few days. is it a bug or mc has to try to talk a lot of times?

Mar 28, 2019
1. You touched on an interesting point, because I have no interest in Alexx and I don't like the idea of her dating the MC.
2. I've been waiting for Miranda since the old version, too bad I couldn't choose her.
3. Yes, just like in the previous version. But I believe that it is quite possible that the MC will end up getting rid of him at some point in the future, the mafias will alter the MC's personality a little.
4. I hope Rachel mother comes along sometime and we have a good time with her.
I always thought Alexx was just made for the introduction, even though she has part of the old Rachel role in the revamp. But excuse me, why is she the girlfriend?

Reactions: Hyuki

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I always thought Alexx was just made for the introduction, even though she has part of the old Rachel role in the revamp. But excuse me, why is she the girlfriend?
Even i don't remember. She just said "I'm your girlfriend, but you can fuck any other girl."

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Does this game still have 500000 bugs ? Or is it playable now
I dont play the game often so maybe I'm not the right one to answer. But from the comments I see here it has a good few bugs that need ironing out. It is very much playable though, as I see some play to the end of current content.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes