Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
There's a lot more. Sarah has a whole mess of stuff. Charles Mom, TBH content wise its probably bigger than the last update. PPL are pissed that you dont directly fuck sarah or lucy.
So is there some kind of ntr or something? Something close to that? And if there's content where you don't do the fucking and other guys do, is that kind of content avoidable?

Reactions: kamibell

nanno345

May 31, 2021
I can't activate Lucy quest when I go to sleep.
I can't do school quest after receive Charles mom's quest.
and gang quest too.
How to fix it?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
How grindy is this version?
Depends on which portion of the game you are talking about. Jobs like babysitting and working in the hospital have some small bits of grind, but time doesn't matter and the advance time option on your phone makes this grind less obnoxious. You do not need to go to sleep to advance the next day, so you just stand outside the job and advance time to rinse and repeat.

The dating system is kinda tedious tbh but I think BoN did a fairly good job of intertwining a good amount of teasing into the grind. So there is certainly some grind, but I'd say not as bad as the last game where for example you had to go to the hospital like 20 times before anything interesting happened. IMO the hospital has some of the best content in the entire game.

Reactions: Rebeldad

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
In the old version I remember having to stick pretty close to the walk through to get everything, does this new version have the same issue? If I can get through this mostly blind without missing much I consider it a vast improvement over the original lol

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So is there some kind of ntr or something? Something close to that? And if there's content where you don't do the fucking and other guys do, is that kind of content avoidable?
It's always avoidable. BoN usually puts in something like that as a fail state. Or in a flashback like with Jack's backstory. Your character is really the mighty penis shota god (cuz he's kinda just ok at anything else) and you fuck half the town with your horsedick.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes