Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Working on separating the old vs new files for anyone impatient or those who cant play/download, and looking at what scenes got added

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Working on separating the old vs new files for anyone impatient or those who cant play/download, and looking at what scenes got added
You can simply download the compress patch and open the pictures folder and see all the scenes added/changed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Does anyone have full 0.86 save with Warren's mafia?
you can change the mafia in game now btw. In midtown, there's a bunny girl near 1st building, when you press on her you can choose any mafia out of 4. Beware that the content you'll see, when you go to your room after figuring out where MC lost 10 grand, will vary (if you choose dragunovs you'll get a scene with amy, if you're in warren's mafia you'll 2 scenes with maria, if you're with triads you get 2 scenes with laura, if you're with hornets you get 2 scenes with sarah)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
you can change the mafia in game now btw. In midtown, there's a bunny girl near 1st building, when you press on her you can choose any mafia out of 4. Beware that the content you'll see, when you go to your room after figuring out where MC lost 10 grand, will vary (if you choose dragunovs you'll get a scene with amy, if you're in warren's mafia you'll 2 scenes with maria, if you're with triads you get 2 scenes with laura, if you're with hornets you get 2 scenes with sarah)
Perfect, then that means BoN controls the variable and switches tie to the game in the event of changing. Thus wouldn't cause any future bugs.
So I will add the feature also to the PC cheat mod for easy access

didnt work for the part of lucy and sarah in the house giving picture for MC
This is BON fix, not mine. So we all have to wait till he fixes his translation

Last edited:
Reactions: Inspired8

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Spoilers ahead!!!! This isnt all the scenes and some of these might not night be included in the actual game, but these are the new images from what I can tell. Theres some other scenes, including a odd rimjob/titjob hybrid, but these are just the ones i saw that looked good out the gate:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you wanna see something specific, lemme know and i can change it to GIF and post

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Another Translation patch released by BON. You dont need previous one

The compress patch has been updated to include these files.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've listed all the individual maps by number and common names up above if you want. 43 files in /data got updated... and then some of those also got patched, apparently.

Ah, missed one from his patch. Add Map012 - New Neighborhood North to the list.
You missed a few files, there is a total of 53 files changed in the data folder including the updated translation patch. You can check the I release which has all the files that were updated.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes