JJ73

Jun 10, 2018
I have no clue as to how you miss critical parts. I try my best to fix you save. Do main missions until you get new house
SAVE

Remember if the edited save dont work, that may be because of the messed up files in your game directory what I mentioned before. You will need to follow those steps if it dont load now. SAVE
It is working fine on my side
Thanks been busy lately but turning off cheats worked appreciate the help

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder if those Laura house events mean the threesome content with Laura and other house girls. still can't believe beggar made her into a sex loving nympho whore lmao
He-he-he... It's hard to believe you say?! I hope in future updates, if a Beggar releases them at all, our new Laura will fuck at least all the inhabitants of the new house. Hmmm.... And not only. If you made your choice in favor of the Chinese, you might have noticed that our depraved nympho was almost ready to pounce on poor little Mei Ling from the threshold :eek: Arghhhh...

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
we have already interactive with sarah.
Do you really think so? Well, if you call interactive sex with Sarah what was in the most recent update? Hmmm... Maybe, bro, you're just a big fan of this game and its dev :eek: I will speak out much tougher: What I saw in the last update can hardly be called interactive sex with Sarah! In my opinion, it was just incredible shit!!!

Reactions: Ale69

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Do you really think so? Well, if you call interactive sex with Sarah what was in the most recent update? Hmmm... Maybe, bro, you're just a big fan of this game and its dev :eek: I will speak out much tougher: What I saw in the last update can hardly be called interactive sex with Sarah! In my opinion, it was just incredible shit!!!
What we got on latest update calls interactive sex house events id something diffrent.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
still not working help me
You are suppose to use the bug fixes before the problem. As stated in the bugfixes notes.
Therefore, for it to work, use/load up an earlier save prior to the problem. (I hope you didn't depend on one save).
If you did depend on one save, take note of the problems in doing something like that.
Send me the save "this time" and I will see to fix it.

Last edited:

mamatmatew

Jul 30, 2017
when i'm visit carol in the afternoon, and choose study, it's change to tinymon tournament with sarah and alex. it is a bug? i'm playing compressed game v0.88.

trapyeezy

Mar 30, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
hey man, i`d like to know, will you still update your mode?

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
I'm curious about the personality effects on scenes. Can anyone tell me while not spoiling it at the same time? Tall order i know but how crazy are we talking about here? Borderline sick, coz i'm game with that :D but yeah a cultured man as myself can dream.

Are we talking about The Tyrant level of intensity "Since the dev seems to be spanish i expect spicy things coz yeah Brazil or Mexico can get quite nasty "The Good Kind"" enough to swarm the comment section with protesting vanilla men or are we talking about just lukewarm OK'sh kind "A window for to know what your fetish is and just a peak on the treasures". Here i am wishing Beggar is enough of a dude to be my spirit animal but again a cultured man can dream.

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Can An Ass be Too Fat?
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm curious about the personality effects on scenes. Can anyone tell me while not spoiling it at the same time? Tall order i know but how crazy are we talking about here? Borderline sick, coz i'm game with that :D but yeah a cultured man as myself can dream.

Are we talking about The Tyrant level of intensity "Since the dev seems to be spanish i expect spicy things coz yeah Brazil or Mexico can get quite nasty "The Good Kind"" enough to swarm the comment section with protesting vanilla men or are we talking about just lukewarm OK'sh kind "A window for to know what your fetish is and just a peak on the treasures". Here i am wishing Beggar is enough of a dude to be my spirit animal but again a cultured man can dream.
If you are talking about the Karma level at the moment nothing too crazy, the most outstanding decisions are between having sex or not with a woman who is tied up and blindfolded waiting for her lover or kill a woman to recover some money, if you kill her there is a certain scene and if not you get another one.
I could have given you more details but you said without spoiling much so....
This game is great but it has so many forward thinking mechanics that are just being implemented, basically the developer is taking on more than he can cover.

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes