Mar 15, 2021

yisus1231

Jan 29, 2020
I have a bug that I can't go inside the martinia mall while doing lucy's quest when I have to recolect items for a date, someone know how to fix this?

sorry for my grammar, im spanish.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
The first time Warren introduces me to the school principal after the conversation I can't use my cell phone and I don't know what to do, is it a bug?

MaruHasu

Jun 29, 2018
I'm having a problem in Lucy's quest where it's skipping the mall part after chemistry classes. After that, I just can't study becuase the icon doesn't appear. Does someone know how to solve?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a bug that I can't go inside the martinia mall while doing lucy's quest when I have to recolect items for a date, someone know how to fix this?
sorry for my grammar, im spanish.
Nothing should prevent you from going into the mall except if Marcus is with you. I suggest you sleep at MC bed or go into pc then exit and try again.

The first time Warren introduces me to the school principal after the conversation I can't use my cell phone and I don't know what to do, is it a bug?
It is not a bug, you suppose to go to roof

I'm having a problem in Lucy's quest where it's skipping the mall part after chemistry classes. After that, I just can't study becuase the icon doesn't appear. Does someone know how to solve?
Check OP for the unofficial bug fixes patch.

can someone help? its staked, after fingering Sarah View attachment 1787416
This thread is not for the scene viewer mod. Go to that thread an ask the dev there. But to answer your question, this time, exit your game and load back a save. When/If you saved in the scene viewer mod, it will irreversibly damage your save.

Last edited:

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Hello! Alot of posts to go through to find my answer. After I told Lucy about the boyfriend when she does yoga nothing happens. Anyone know how to trigger what comes next?

VortexProtag

Apr 25, 2022
This is one of the best games I've played just in terms of the shear variance and amount of different things you can do. There were even a couple of girls I really liked.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Can An Ass be Too Fat?
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
He's just busy getting ready to announce My New Life: Revamp: Remastered where he will have to spend the next 3 years getting the game close to where it was
Personally I would love to see him announce that he will leave RPGmaker and move to Ren'Py, I think it would be worth waiting several months, even if it is the same content, for that change.
So if he announces again a REVAMP/remaster/remake of the game, I would certainly support it, I think we are sometimes quite unfair to beggar, I have never found a game that has this quality in the modeling of klub, no doubt he has talent, maybe he just needs a little understanding, many times people suffer from depression (or some similar disease without people knowing about it) and feel that the world is coming down on us, we are not machines, that the time to heal is too much, it depends on each person's point of view, I just think that, I do not think we should be so hard on him, we are all here because we like the game, let's focus on that.

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes