Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
cuz patreon wanted to rework the game
he asked if he should continue the old one or rework it
The patreon scorched earth took place well before that. All patreon wanted was to turn incest off and told devs even step siblings counted. So the revamp would have done nothing to fix any of that.

This was an obvious case of someone hating the details of their story and needed a massive re-edit. But along the way he's decided to experiment with a bunch of useless stuff. Sure this patch the UI looks better but at the finish line was this really a good idea? He's always had a bad habit of cramming in odd game loops from the various RPGM forums and it showed. Never adding to the game but instead detracting from it. just to slow progress down.

Reactions: chunkas

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Well I can also confirm that after completing recovery with gyna and returning to mc room nothing happens so it can be the end of this update or some game breaking bug. :unsure:

Just following the new quests I discovered no actual sex scenes with lucy at all just pussy licking and blowjobs in the lucy room, pussy licking and fingering in the kitchen, jerking and blowjob in the shower, jerking and boobs licking in the car. I couldn't find anywhere those new gloryhole scenes with lucy so I asume that they are not yet in the game.

Only new sex scenes are quick sex with amaria and full interactive sex with gyna.

Thats all folks for this update:KEK:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I couldn't find anywhere those new gloryhole scenes with lucy so I asume that they are not yet in the game.
They’re in the game (files), bon said he doesn’t have the English translation for them yet.

Which is the equivalent of “I haven’t programmed the scenarios for them yet & this is me stretching the update out for more money”.

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes