Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
v0.90 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/28/2022

1. Missing images from previous version - Link Below
  2. Blackscreen for Alexx sex intro
  3. Carol Date removed in v0.90 - Fix and restored
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.

Download:
Mega

For Previous Missing Images:
Mega

I barely look through the game but it has tons of missing things/images and stupid bugs all over. Even the babysitting jobs are gone. The game has tons of bugs, only way for me to know and fix, I have to play the game myself or guys you can send me your save via pm that would be way faster. But please dont expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
have u fixed the problem with freezing image when u dance with mom at 15:00 in livingroom?

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Ok, i completed the 1st part of the Pre Alpha update with Lucy and what can I say...loved the build up story and liked how BoN showed us what Lucy had been through before metting up again with MC and her sister.

Ran of in a few bugs, not game braking, just usual stuff like mouse cursor and stuck in the option of "pass time" but haven't encountered major bugs, maybe the worst one is after 1st sex with Alexxx and MC(black screen) but i saved the game, copy/pasta a save that i had and game started in his own.

I'm really liking the fact that Lucy is trying to make MC fell in love with her with the Nalia method :D also loved how Lucy got jealous of MC talking with the girl in Otto Labs saying that MC is gay and the girl ia a lesbian xD meaning that Lucy wants MC of herself only :Kappa:

HHaven't seen any NTR with Lucy so don't worry there's no NTR at all, yes she had sex with 2 guys but that's not even sex....
first one in high school was mostly because she smoked weed and didn't know what she was doing and second one is with Jack BUT at that time she didn't know what Jack's true nature and purpose was but she thought he loved her.

THE SCENE WITH NESROT IS NOT EVEN SEX SO DON'T START SAYING THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM AS WELL BECAUSE THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX, HE JUST PUT IT IN AND HE CAME THERE WASN'T NO THRUSTING OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAYBE SHE DIDN'T MENTION NESROT TO MARIA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS:

1. MAYBE SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA BECAUSE MARIA KNOW ABOUT HIM;

2.SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA ABOUT HIM BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX LIKE I SAID.

Currently waiting for the 2nd part of the pre alpha update and i can not wait.
Solid update in my opinion I'll give a 8/10.

If you encounter the black screen after Alexxx sex scene just save and copy pasta your old save to the new one and the game will start.
How did u do the MC room thing? I still havent seen everything with Lucy

egenxt

Feb 17, 2018
Those folks having trouble with black screen after Intro tutorial, this was happening to me as well until I tried the following:

I tried fixing it by adding the phone to the essential items using a saved editor (which should've been added in the beginning according to previous versions of the game) but when I accessed it then tried the bug fix, it just put me in an empty road outside Alexx's apartment with nowhere to go. Still, I've added this save for those that want to try to fix it with the phone in file5 save.

file1 save puts you at your house after Alex scene. I obtained this by playing through the version .89 intro and saving once you meet pops and enter MC's new house.

Also, you put the save in My New Life Revamp/www/save

hey!!!
thank you very much boss

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Ok, i completed the 1st part of the Pre Alpha update with Lucy and what can I say...loved the build up story and liked how BoN showed us what Lucy had been through before metting up again with MC and her sister.

Ran of in a few bugs, not game braking, just usual stuff like mouse cursor and stuck in the option of "pass time" but haven't encountered major bugs, maybe the worst one is after 1st sex with Alexxx and MC(black screen) but i saved the game, copy/pasta a save that i had and game started in his own.

I'm really liking the fact that Lucy is trying to make MC fell in love with her with the Nalia method :D also loved how Lucy got jealous of MC talking with the girl in Otto Labs saying that MC is gay and the girl ia a lesbian xD meaning that Lucy wants MC of herself only :Kappa:

HHaven't seen any NTR with Lucy so don't worry there's no NTR at all, yes she had sex with 2 guys but that's not even sex....
first one in high school was mostly because she smoked weed and didn't know what she was doing and second one is with Jack BUT at that time she didn't know what Jack's true nature and purpose was but she thought he loved her.

THE SCENE WITH NESROT IS NOT EVEN SEX SO DON'T START SAYING THAT SHE HAD SEX WITH HIM AS WELL BECAUSE THAT LITERALLY DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX, HE JUST PUT IT IN AND HE CAME THERE WASN'T NO THRUSTING OR ANYTHING ELSE AND MAYBE SHE DIDN'T MENTION NESROT TO MARIA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS:

1. MAYBE SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA BECAUSE MARIA KNOW ABOUT HIM;

2.SHE DIDN'T TOLD MARIA ABOUT HIM BECAUSE THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SEX LIKE I SAID.

Currently waiting for the 2nd part of the pre alpha update and i can not wait.
Solid update in my opinion I'll give a 8/10.

If you encounter the black screen after Alexxx sex scene just save and copy pasta your old save to the new one and the game will start.
And you should thank Jack for banging her because you know what I mean :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kenuichi

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
I think everyone is having the same problem the lucy path says "Go to MC room" but nothing happend, even if you skip time or change day, nothing, please help

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
hello help me lucy quest = leave the lab without any of chang'e men seeing you . how to do tell me please
just that, try to get to the elevator without being seen, however, you can press w to bring the cheat menu, use the unlock character move freely, then on the doors, lock, to trigger next scenes.

Reactions: Joeydimla

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
Guy i always get this bug i cant play at all with it and i tryed both compress and full one still same

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
you exist because Jack got ger pregnant...
In that case i should also thank his dumb ass that he left Lucy and he didn't properly fucked her because now MC will show her what true sex and orgasm is and she will fall in love with MC cuz of his dick lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkbone

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
BACK UP YOUR GAME FILES BEFORE YOU DO THIS, only do this on a backup version of the game (ONLY WORKS WITH COMPRESSED)

So I know a lot of people are disappointed and rightfully so, and with the image files already being in the game i played around and put the lucy scenes in the game through other girls interactive sex, its not perfect but it works if thats all your after. I split it between interactive night sex with Laura and Sarah. So the captions are still for the right character but i did change the new hover bubble things he added so instead of sarahs talking about "Brother" its lucy themed with "son" Here is the breakdown of the scenes and I will include 2 saves, Save 23 is right by Lucy, Save 24 is right by Lauren, just interact with them:

Sarah:

• (Handjob) - Lucy's shower handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy's shower blowjob
  • (Lick) - MC's side of the bedroom 69
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy riding you in bed
  • (Vaginal-you win) - Doggystyle Lucy in the Shower w/ her squirting (squirting isnt lines up, she doesnt have any for her specific yet)
  • (Vaginal -she wins) - This one is boring, same as Vaginal but there's a bonus tease shot of her before starting and you 2 sleeping together after
  • (Anal) - You playing with her ass and then licking it to make her cum
  • (Anal -you win) - attempted to show both sides to the 69, its pretty bad sorry
  • (Anal - she wins) - same repeat riding as vaginal SORRY not much to work with
Laura:
  • (Handjob) - Lucy glory hole handjob
  • (Blowjob) - Lucy glory hole blowjob
  • (Titjob) - Lucy glory hole THIGHJOB
  • (Lick) - Lucy getting finger blasted/licked at home
  • (Vaginal) - Lucy reverse cowgirl riding you in the stall
  • (Vaginal - she wins) - Reversed the riding, then she beats you off into her mouth

Download -

Instructions - put the saves in the save folder and copy the pictures into the right folder and replace.

Like I said above, its not the best but if you want to see most the scenes with some audio, here ya go
Im not able to activate the scenes with my own saves from v.90, Is that a bug or do I have to use one of the saves included? If so do you have a complete save that works with the new scenes you added? Thanks

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes