mayoralions

May 10, 2017
atascada.PNG
pls i need help

I have had those words on the screen all the time since the beginning of the game, I have tried to do everything and they are still there, please I need help to remove them,

Sdasti

Mar 16, 2018
Can somebody give me a save file from after MC fucks Alexx for the first time, just at the beginning of the game, as soon as MC cums i just got a black screen, cant open phone yet. And i wanna see the changes at the beginning of the story. Thanks.

Nov 26, 2019
After I've done all the Gyna recovery therapy scenes is that it? It says to talk to Lucy but its just the same scenes so I assume its over.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just notice the unofficial patch for image stuck updated bugfixer option not working for Spanish language users. But working fine for English. When I get some time this weekend I will fix it. For now I know it tedious to change to english then use and change back to spanish. But this is not necessary to use all the time. As the fix for sex scene applies to all languages. This is just for those bad coding UI , one time sex scene by the dev.

Reactions: AVM666
3.00 star(s) 140 Votes