Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 20th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Symphony of the Night why mega link no longer available ?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Aragonik
Did you apply SoTN’s fix & get further than the Lucy buy condoms part yet?

If you did, save immediately & switch the game to the original unfix version, then it should run normally.

Xander85

Jul 12, 2017
0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 20th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Symphony of the Night why mega link no longer available ?
yeah.... I need to download the bufigx... but is no more availlable

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
This game doesnt have NTR Tag but i used the search function and so many people says that it contains NTR.
This game have or doesnt have NTR? (Just answer me and dont start a war please)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
BoN official patch has been added to the for easy access to everyone since the link is at the main page. Thanks to a friendly stranger, I would not say his/her name until he/she tell me I can. Thanks for sharing it to me and us (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback and DD69-1

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
BoN official patch has been added to the for easy access to everyone since the link is at the main page. Thanks to a friendly stranger, I would not say his/her name until he/she tell me I can. Thanks for sharing it to me and us (y)
About time he worked his ass off.

So, is the fix only for the blinking after Lucy bought condoms or did he also fix other bugs as well? I asked cuz the balcony house event still freezes the screen.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
About time he worked his ass off.

So, is the fix only for the blinking after Lucy bought condoms or did he also fix other bugs as well? I asked cuz the balcony house event still freezes the screen.
Yes it fixes the blinking by removing it completely, fix the time sticking/freezing, added some bj events with some girls in Barcelona. Lucy sex fixes and people/quest around Barcelona. Basically it fixes and add one time events in Barcelona event change. No other fixes. First time in forever he is trying to fix the game it seems. Lets wait and see what else he fixes as there are many more bugs, hopefully all will be patched out, finish strong I say :)

Reactions: ganzback

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
friday night 3some got skipped but rachel and sarah kissing image still there.
is it because i didn't install incest patch?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
With this patch I have errror. Need help, please
Thats the dev patch bro. It works just fine on my side. Tested on Compress and FULL.
Therefore, problem is on your side. Are you using any mods?

yup anyone figured it out... why add spanish in the game as a mandate, makes no sense :rolleyes:
Send me a save facing the problem, and I will check how to complete the event

friday night 3some got skipped but rachel and sarah kissing image still there.
is it because i didn't install incest patch?
There is no incest patch, incest is in the game. Check the incest patch post to find its location.
For stuck images, use the game's bugfixer menu, image stuck option

Reactions: ganzback

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
the fix beggar broken my game dont think why.

type error
cannot read property pages of null

only works saves after travel barcelona

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 139 Votes