DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
After a few hours of playing, I decided to call it quits for the time being. Even with the sloppy writing, I like the overall style of this game. All of this adds to its uniqueness, but the game is plagued with bugs. There is no end to it, and given how old this game is and how broken it still is, I doubt the developer will be able to fix everything. I discovered hundreds of bugs, including game-breaking ones, and even game files are missing—not just one or two, but hundreds.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
After a few hours of playing, I decided to call it quits for the time being. Even with the sloppy writing, I like the overall style of this game. All of this adds to its uniqueness, but the game is plagued with bugs. There is no end to it, and given how old this game is and how broken it still is, I doubt the developer will be able to fix everything. I discovered hundreds of bugs, including game-breaking ones, and even game files are missing—not just one or two, but hundreds.
If he doesn't bother, I will surely go through it all and fix everything. But it takes time because I have to play it from start myself to find all the bugs and even so I might miss some off the radar crap. With its current development, I have to go through it over and over again for the same bugs at each update. Plus each update the dev creates tons more, so it is a constant do-over.

But I am giving the dev time to fix his own game and hopefully this game will come to an end with more content of Lucy sweet ass. Once its finish, regardless of what state it is in, I will fix it, once the dev has sufficient time to fix his shit (y)

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
A few tips for those people who have not yet plunged into this HELL - passing the last update of MNL Revamp v0.92, but for some reason is going to do it:
1. As has been repeatedly noted by reasonable people in this topic - the book of faces MNL Revamp is full of bugs. You should not completely trust all her tips. If you encounter the following situation at the beginning of the passage:
Lucy: Focus in School quest;
Martinia National Institute: On Saturday morning use soccer icon in your room.
When you click on the soccer icon on Saturday morning and cause a cyclical bug that throws you back to the beginning of Lucy's passage, you should do the following. On the morning of the usual days of the week (not weekend), go to school. Go up to the school attic. There you should see Tyna telling Rachel about your love adventures with her aunt Amaria. Approach Rachel and trigger a further passing the game. In simple words: forget about the book of faces in this particular situation!
2. Playing as Lucy, you hide in the toilet in the right wing of the hotel from the obsessive coach Martinez. When Martinez turns away, you run to the city pharmacy and buy condoms. This purchase automatically triggers a trigger when you are transported to the hotel entrance. And in my case there was a bug, when I was playing for Lucy again, and there was an MC icon on the screen. Approach Martinez again, he asks: You're ready! After that, I had to wait for the evening, because I couldn't get rid of the coach at all. However, this bug is overcome automatically, since trigger will still start the football event in the evening.
Perhaps these tips will help someone. Yes, the Lord will save all the lucky ones who wisely did not embark on the pernicious path of passing the game from a Beggar!!!
Good luck!
P.S.: during my passage, yesterday's patch of the game from dev was used.

Last edited:

Nathan_Killer

Oct 24, 2019
I have a problem, it is that when I use Lucy and I have to go to the pharmacy, after talking with the guy from the pharmacy, after that he sends me to train and from time to time he sends me to the trainer to see my abilities, he it takes every moment please someone. HELP ME!!

Reactions: RecklessMoJo

lopwill2012

Feb 19, 2019
The game is asking me to find Lucy outside the school in the midday, but when I look for her, I can't find. Does anyone know why?

casita

Nov 21, 2020
I have the same problem, I can't find Lucy outside the school after Lucy talks to the principal and the other girl about the old man, the face book tells me find Lucy outside the school at noon but she's not there to check the 7 days from 12 to 14 but does not appear and in the answer you gave the solution to that is not found

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Well i m stack. Lucy bought the condoms... The training session (run in the field) is completed. But when mc returns to the hotel(18:25 afternoon), when he interacts with anyone start aloop with the train again and again....

casita

Nov 21, 2020
someone has the save just before meeting luci outside the school to start the travel event without the cheat of the game 0.91 that generates the error that luci does not appear out of the game and I don't have saves close to the ones I have if you don't tell me let into the game without cheating

pijazor123

Sep 2, 2019
]
Well i m stack. Lucy bought the condoms... The training session (run in the field) is completed. But when mc returns to the hotel(18:25 afternoon), when he interacts with anyone start aloop with the train again and again....
tengo la versión comprimida y le encontre solucion temporal.

1-descarga el bugfix de sympho.

2-reemplaza los archivos data.

3-termina el entrenamiento que parpadea el juego ahora que esta arreglado con el parche.

4-llega al momento donde controlas a Lucy antes del contrato.

5-ahora vuelve a instala la data que tenias antes de parchar con el bugfix de sympho.

6-ahora puedes entrenar y afuera le diras a Lucy que firmaste el contrato.

de las escenas extras en barselona,una de las chicas esta bugeada y es la chica de la esquina inferior derecha, la que esta en medio de las banderas de españa.

saludos.

I have the compressed version and I found a temporary solution.

1-download the sympho bugfix.

2-replaces the data.

3-finish the training that flashes the game now that it's fixed with the patch.

4-reach the moment where you control Lucy before the contract.

5-now reinstall the data you had before patching with the sympho bugfix.

6-now you can train and outside you will tell Lucy that you signed the contract.

Of the extra scenes in Barcelona, one of the girls is bugged and it's the girl in the lower

right corner, the one in the middle of the Spanish flags.

Greetings.

[/QUOTE

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes