Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Phil resolved with MTool. However will play it again to show you the issue. Gimme some time

This is the Carol save, but really prefer to wait for the bug fix, already advanced in the game a lot
View attachment 2256327
Glad you got through with Phil. Yeah only the fix will ensure Carol quest-line can be completed as the dev even left out missing files also. I still just enable Carol in BOF for you. But you would not be able to do her quest until bug patch: SAVE

don’t use th cheat mode, if you used the cheat mode and saved game and then remove the cheat mode it won’t work ,the damage it’s already on that save , grab a save file froM OP , get the “ vanila” game (without cheatmode or bug fix just to be sure) and lucy will be there , then you apply the bug fix , I did that
It amazes me of responses like this. No offense man, but next time read properly before downloading and using anything. There is a reason it was place right by the download button. Additionally when you play the game the mod tells you this exact same thing at first use.

2022-12-22_21-44.png

Elshampoo1

Apr 21, 2020
U-ha-hah!!! The magical magic that the sight of Lucy's big naked ass causes always works :geek:
The trigger has already started some process in your pants, bro :ROFLMAO:
What kind of scene are you even asking about? Have you read the text on the photo carefully??? Just take your mom to work in the morning, and in gratitude she will send you photos like this:
View attachment 2256370
I took her to work like 10 times nothing happens no progress bro

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Well, kind of wanted to play the game again after having skipped a few updates, but, based on what I'm reading from you guys, this is still a barely playable bug-ridden mess, isn't it? Man, at this point, the only reliable feature of this project is how badly broken every single update is upon being released.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Glad you got through with Phil. Yeah only the fix will ensure Carol quest-line can be completed as the dev even left out missing files also. I still just enable Carol in BOF for you. But you would not be able to do her quest until bug patch: SAVE

It amazes me of responses like this. No offense man, but next time read properly before downloading and using anything. There is a reason it was place right by the download button. Additionally when you play the game the mod tells you this exact same thing at first use.

View attachment 2256391
I'm curious about all the flak about the use of the mod. I have used the mod in every version of this game so far and when a new version comes out I use one of those previous saves to start the new game. I have never had a problem with this or, you talking about people downloading the previous mods and running them causing the problems? (This game has been virtually impossible to run without it, thank you very much!!)

Elshampoo1

Apr 21, 2020

Pisko

Feb 28, 2018
Help, after dinner with Lucy and go to Amaria Market, Morgan call you to celebrate.The Lucy quest say: "go to mc room" but nothing happen. What i need to do? Thanks in advance.

Samsaga

Mar 30, 2019
Hello guys my question is that all bugs appears only in compressed version or with full version also. Symphony of the night please tell me if i play full version there are no bugs appear.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I passed MNL v0.92
And this is all I get after taking her to work everytime

I didn't know about the bonus scene, Thanks bro

If you have a save file after making progress, It would be great :)
Holy shit, bro. Apparently, this is a crappy Beggar patch. I double-checked, and now after path, Lucy sends the same photo. I just remember that she used to send different photos. In v 0.91, she kissed MC in the car and said she loved him, and now this is not happening. Moreover, in the Otto labs cannot fuck Maria, and Lucy icon's is not active at all. Apparently this is another fucking bugged shit from a Beggar :cry: Let the one who wants to understand this shit, I'll pass!!!

Reactions: Elshampoo1

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can I get some help It seems to be common here for this game, but it is really early on. On day 1 of school, I go to gate number one it says maybe I should buzz them. I try but nothing works I clicked on what looks like the intercom. Nothing happens I reload it again after leaving home and still I can't enter the school.????
1671771916973.png
1671771318921.png

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
bug lists so far
Laura swimming AND sleeping at the same time.
1671772233846.png
The hacking scene triggering in the first or second day of school.
7 gigs of download and I can't even do the garage job xD

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 139 Votes