Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Fixes:
Ivanna stuck in party (UBB - Use Before Bug)
Irene sex (not interactive)
Sarah room
Rachel anal sex (not interactive)
Mrs. Lissette house
Lucy home rub dick
Carol interactive scene restored when she visit you after being vex
Principal call
Lucy main door (UBB)

Interactive sex scenes fixes coming at a later date

Can you fix this save?.I am stuck in the football field.The time runs out and I am still there
Use the bug patch at Main Page. Your save work just fine

Please help fix my save-file , i dont wanna start new game
Save attached

Last edited:
Reactions: lumley and AVM666

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Fixes:
Ivanna stuck in party (UBB - Use Before Bug)
Irene sex (not interactive)
Sarah room
Rachel anal sex (not interactive)
Mrs. Lissette house
Lucy home rub dick
Carol interactive scene restored when she visit you after being vex
Principal call
Lucy main door (UBB)
Sorry for asking this here but do you think, since i started a new game, my game will have some trouble or something since most of the bug fixes are right where I'm kinda at this moment in the story ?

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Need help. Pam is invisible. The bookface saying that you should meet her after class infront the school. But she is invisible. only the questionmark appears.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
this is probably a minor problem. at the knightstown house, the sleep icon next to our bed is missing at dawn. fortunately you can speed up the time...

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry for asking this here but do you think, since i started a new game, my game will have some trouble or something since most of the bug fixes are right where I'm kinda at this moment in the story ?
You can use the bug patch anytime. However, some bugs require you use it before the bug. Meaning don't save after you encounter the bug. These are label (UBB) in the fixes notes which means Use Before Bug. ATM I believe only two fixes of the 17 require this. Hope this clears that up (y)

Please help fix my save-file, lucy quest bug :(
BOF says "Meet Lucy outside at midday"
There is no problem with your save. Using your save, Lucy is there at midday.
If it is not working for you, then something is wrong with your game files. As I use your save on my game files with pc cheat mod + unofficial bug patch. Even without any mods, there was no problem. Therefore the problem is something with your game. I suggest you try on a clean copy of the game v0.92

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
marble sex scene bugged, she wont let you do any option for anal, vaginal and others

also another marble bug - sex scene ui active after finish jerking off her Desktop Screenshot 2022.12.30 - 23.45.25.89.png butt

Last edited:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You can use the bug patch anytime. However, some bugs require you use it before the bug. Meaning don't save after you encounter the bug. These are label (UBB) in the fixes notes which means Use Before Bug. ATM I believe only two fixes of the 17 require this. Hope this clears that up (y)
So i guess it's better if i install the bug fix now rather that later, is it fine right ?

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes