Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone please help me, walkthrough says visit all the girls in the bedroom, I'm now in my new house , MC was just discharged from the hospital, have to say goodnight to all the girls but when I entered Lucy room she saying they are watching a show and I'm stucked help please

PVM23

May 6, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck on the part where Lucy talks to you after you play the second game. This conversation is repeated many times, is there a solution? (PSDT: Excuse my translator English)
1672872315727.png

Joezilla

Jun 23, 2017
I'm on the Pam roof top quest and for the cut scene the screen goes black. I use the bug fix for black screen but now I can't find the panels any where, please help

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Is there anyone who finish the game including finished all the school side quest?
Can i have the save data please?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone please help me, walkthrough says visit all the girls in the bedroom, I'm now in my new house , MC was just discharged from the hospital, have to say goodnight to all the girls but when I entered Lucy room she saying they are watching a show and I'm stucked help please
Keep going inside so the time will pass and a cutscene will start of MC wishing good night to Lucy

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
This game needs to end already! LOL! It's been six years!

Beggar needs to wrap this story up, so that someone (like SoN) can fix this mess and make it playable from start to finish. This thread in over 1600 pages, with probably 1200 being bug related.

I'm sure he can milk My New Life 2 for another decade. He needs to bring this one to a conclusion. It's turning into Milfy City.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes