Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Где можно скачать только обновление 0.92? Я не хочу скачивать всю игру.
Здесь ничего нет. Разработчик обычно не выпускает обновление только для ПОЛНОЙ версии. Это есть только в версии со сжатием, и это делается третьей стороной, также известной как я.

There is none. The dev does not usually release update only for FULL version. Only the compress version has this and is done by third party aka me

===============================

Sultrox & undercover75

I updated the with a gif to help members such as yourself with the installation. Check it out.

Saladitas

Jan 5, 2018
hello can you help me
I already put the Unofficial Bugfix patch and it still comes out like this
Captura.PNG
also apply SoTN_FULL Missing Images v0.92

Last edited:

Sultrox

Mar 7, 2020
Здесь ничего нет. Разработчик обычно не выпускает обновление только для ПОЛНОЙ версии. Это есть только в версии со сжатием, и это делается третьей стороной, также известной как я.

There is none. The dev does not usually release update only for FULL version. Only the compress version has this and is done by third party aka me

===============================

Sultrox & undercover75

I updated the with a gif to help members such as yourself with the installation. Check it out.
Thanks mate i will try after my shift ends thanks again

Mard4ra

Jan 10, 2023
I don't know what else to do, it keeps saying she is waiting for me at the parking.
I already download the unofficial bugfix, the cheat mode, and it's not working, not sure if it's my save or I'm just so useless I can't even extract a bugfix patch.
Could somebody check this for me?

jajo6900

Jan 8, 2023
Guys please i'm really tired of that cause i spend many hours two times and got stuck in the same problem. I did download the game and then F95 bug fix, extract and copy paste the WWW file and clicked YES to replace the files with the same name. And used after cheat mode (copy and paste the WWW file again) and everything were smooth until i reached Carol after she getting dressed to celebrate the end of school project and having the first date. As you see in the pricture, i always get that :( :( i didn't use any old files, it was a fresch start and got tht problem again :(

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Guys please i'm really tired of that cause i spend many hours two times and got stuck in the same problem. I did download the game and then F95 bug fix, extract and copy paste the WWW file and clicked YES to replace the files with the same name. And used after cheat mode (copy and paste the WWW file again) and everything were smooth until i reached Carol after she getting dressed to celebrate the end of school project and having the first date. As you see in the pricture, i always get that :( :( i didn't use any old files, it was a fresch start and got tht problem again :(
The Bug fix should be installed before the cheat mod.

Reactions: Silverthorn

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know what else to do, it keeps saying she is waiting for me at the parking.
I already download the unofficial bugfix, the cheat mode, and it's not working, not sure if it's my save or I'm just so useless I can't even extract a bugfix patch.
Could somebody check this for me?
She's there near MC's black car, she's just invisible

Farisey

Feb 24, 2018
Срочно нужна помощь... Дошел до момента, когда надо Лаурой забрать пиццу. Но не тот вариант нажал, сохранение перезаписалось, пицца главным героем не берется, вернуться к выбору Лауры не могу. Может кто то сделать откат сейва или объяснить, как можно откатить либо изменить выбор?

Urgently need help... I got to the point where Laura needs to pick up pizza. But I pressed the wrong option, the save was overwritten, pizza is not taken by the main character, I can’t return to Laura’s choice. Can someone roll back the save or explain how i can roll back or change the choice?

Kurawachiro

Apr 11, 2020
how do you become a youtver i got the computer but when i click on the app on my smartphone it says YouTV quest and features are currently disabled

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
If I add an old save onto the new version, does playing that old save on the new up to date on the 0.92 stuff?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 139 Votes