milansononas

Feb 9, 2019
I am the only one who cant go to maggie house on 2 of north donwtonw?, i go to the door, but it doesnt react? it is a bug, it is other place,... i am stuck...
I have even try the unstuck mode, telelport, car, but nothing,... even i have changed the time on cheatmode,....
1677965229110.png

milansononas

Feb 9, 2019
I am the only one who cant go to maggie house on 2 of north donwtonw?, i go to the door, but it doesnt react? it is a bug, it is other place,... i am stuck...
I have even try the unstuck mode, telelport, car, but nothing,... even i have changed the time on cheatmode,....
View attachment 2438804
OK, I FOUND IT, ITS IN GOLDENTONW, MAGGIE HOUSE, MAGGIE'S HOUSE ISNT CORRECTLY WRITTEN

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
How i'm supposed to play this game? Downloaded it and the bug fix mod, installed everything according to the tutorial.
But i cant choose the handjob option on the tutorial with Alexx, wtf

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please anyone help me with this problem img/pictures/2dateicons.png
The link is always at the main page in the thread. Read its post carefully; it has the files to fix your problem.

How i'm supposed to play this game? Downloaded it and the bug fix mod, installed everything according to the tutorial.
But i cant choose the handjob option on the tutorial with Alexx, wtf
Thats a coding hiccup in the game. Just click in the middle off the game screen, so the invisible mouse can move there, then click the handjob again and it should work. Spamming it, also works.

Last edited:

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Thats a coding hiccup in the game. Just click in the middle off the game screen, so the invisible mouse can move there, then click the handjob again and it should work. Spamming it, also works.
I'm suposed to do that with every scene in the game? Or the first one is the only with that bug?

orospucocu

Dec 29, 2019
Is that any way to play this game without bugs. Even triple A games don't have that many bugs.

I need a working game file. I don't think anyone would want to spend time on a broken game.

PLEASE !

Cus while playing this game, I feel like a tester testing a shitty broken game over and over again. Not worth it !

imSpeeDy

Feb 9, 2019
I'm having this issue where a character (Amy) is stuck to my MC.

I tried to use the bug fixer and I tried every option. I tried to go to an older save file, but I still have the same issue.

This issue appears when im doing Amy's quest line after I get the info about her father and I get into a date with her, I can do the 3 requirements for the date but I can't do the 4th one. I walked into every possible place in the mall to"Find the special place".

So since I was stuck I tried to go back home to try to finish the mission. It work fine even though I had Amy follow me all the time even in other quests until I did one quest and then all of sudden my MC started to follow Amy (as shown in the screenshot). and now im trying to do Marckus's main story, and its not letting me speak with Noa.

how do i fix this issue? please let me know if you can help

thank you

Edit:
I kinda bypassed the issue where i got stuck in the quest by unlocking the character from the bug fix menu, and tried to go to a different spot to speak with Noa

Last edited:

AjPrimitive

Mar 7, 2023
Error when going to the pharmacy with lucy for condoms, after talking with the seller the screen goes black. Is there any solution?
I installed the unofficial bug patch and still the same

Reactions: Duyxq4

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019
is it a bug? after buy condom with lucy, the character switch to mc outside the hotel in barcelona? i dont know what to do next

Reactions: Duyxq4
3.00 star(s) 139 Votes