Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah that save works for me, might be due to an old save, not in the mood to do everything again :/

only "mod" was the cheat mod and thats it
This is NOT a bug.
You are suppose to be on Tuesday yet you are on Wednesday.
You missed a whole football match, story and some sex scenes with Lucy.
Change your date using the pc cheat mod and it should work after.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
This is NOT a bug.
You are suppose to be on Tuesday yet you are on Wednesday.
You missed a whole football match, story and some sex scenes with Lucy.
Change your date using the pc cheat mod and it should work after.
so going afk for 1 hour was a bad idea xD thanks gonna try that

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.92 bug

The Catalan independence girl

It looks the money you can get from the people are random.

1) The first time I get 450.
2) Second time 550 with Poster.
3) Third time only talking to people 600 and nothing.
With Poster money I have had 800 and aso nothing.

The Poster help nothing aso not to talk to the guys and hang up the poster on one day give nothing.

So it looks for me as a bug like he have all time in his Game !!!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
0.92 bug

The Catalan independence girl

It looks the money you can get from the people are random.

1) The first time I get 450.
2) Second time 550 with Poster.
3) Third time only talking to people 600 and nothing.
With Poster money I have had 800 and aso nothing.

The Poster help nothing aso not to talk to the guys and hang up the poster on one day give nothing.

So it looks for me as a bug like he have all time in his Game !!!
There is no bug there :). Both triggered fine during my test. The poster guy is basically a useless quest, he does not contribute to the money you make to give the girl.

Depending on who you choose i.e. girl for independence or the girl for none, the money you get is from random people on the street, mostly the dudes(the same multiple dude walking fast).

They give you 75 dollars each for a grand total of 600 max based on if they want independence or not.

Last edited:

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
Idk if this has been answered already. I last played 0.89. I downloaded the new version today. Clicked on school quest & it tells me to focus on tyna. After some training, it tells me to 'Find Lucy'. I got the scene where she's dating someone. At 7:00 or 8:00 she waits for me at the door to give her a lift. After some scenes, we are back at the door. I went to her workplace, interacted with her at the house, but nothing happens.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is no bug there :). Both triggered fine during my test. The poster guy is basically a useless quest, he does not contribute to the money you make to give the girl.

Depending on who you choose i.e. girl for independence or the girl for none, the money you get is from random people on the street, mostly the dudes(the same multiple dude walking fast).

They give you 75 dollars each for a grand total of 600 max based on if they want independence or not.
I get the answer from the Girl that I don`t reach enough money why should this not be a bug when I reach 600 (without Poster) and are above 500? (played without your fix)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Idk if this has been answered already. I last played 0.89. I downloaded the new version today. Clicked on school quest & it tells me to focus on tyna. After some training, it tells me to 'Find Lucy'. I got the scene where she's dating someone. At 7:00 or 8:00 she waits for me at the door to give her a lift. After some scenes, we are back at the door. I went to her workplace, interacted with her at the house, but nothing happens.
I hope you thought correct and give before a Ruby necklace to "Emma (? The other Girl now without necklace)" with the correct answers you have had toilet sex.

Think you are at the point that you have to go to the school nurse every day till you are cured. Lucy at home you need onyl the gym event I think maybe aso the scene in the living room. After a time you get night/morning scene that is it for Lucy.

You can see with the help Book of Faces what you have to do and so I think you can be maybe at this point.

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Hi so I have 2 problems with My save
the first one when I finish Sandra quest at The end a*nal scene it stuck with this picture and I can't fix it from "fix stuck images"
And the second when I go to celebrate with caro this error happen
This is my save file
Any help?

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
I need to ask you guys, I've come to the point where mc need to choose the Mafia. I like Dragunov, but I prefer to maintain Warren relationship. Will the relationship worsen or unchanged?

Oh, and which Mafia has better storyline, I really want to know, or is it just the same overall?

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
Hi so I have 2 problems with My save
the first one when I finish Sandra quest at The end a*nal scene it stuck with this picture and I can't fix it from "fix stuck images"
And the second when I go to celebrate with caro this error happen
This is my save file
Any help?
Nevermind fixed both of them just download bugfix patch

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes