david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
please help me...
What should I do?
Check to see if SOTN's bug fix addresses it. I faced this on my play through as well but I have access to the dev tool so was able to fix it.
Or if you can send me your save I can hack out a fix.

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's likely he's dead. He's not one to go 2-3 months plus his discord being dead, without updates anymore since the newest versions alpha for a select few hasn't been updated in a while either.believe me or don't idgaf, just posting what i've heard through my channels.
The person himself dead? o_O . Or a "figure of speech" that the PROJECT is dead?

Reactions: Ale69 and larsvash

Nolimitsl8d

Sep 30, 2021
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's likely he's (Beggar) dead. He's not one to go 2-3 months plus his discord being dead, without updates anymore since the newest versions alpha for a select few hasn't been updated in a while either.believe me or don't idgaf, just posting what i've heard through my channels.
I don't think that is true because when he was struggling to get released and told everyone he's been getting a lot of hate so i believe he's not going to post anything so to him (bagger) can focus

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
at least he gave us lucy, but i would like beggar to finish this project so he can focus on his next game, and not make the same mistakes and not make it so huge because i think that gave him too much stress MNLR

bratzzzz

Jul 25, 2022
I'm stuck. I just finished the whole gyna recovery thing and now it keeps telling me to go to my room but when I go there nothing happens. I went through the whole day cycle in my room but still nothing happens. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?
where i can find the gyna's recovery? i cant find where i can do the recovery

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, I've been playing for a while now but there's something I don't understand
Laura
Why did his personality change suddenly?
I missed something?
I haven't played the original version
sorry for the inconvenience

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's likely he's (Beggar) dead. He's not one to go 2-3 months plus his discord being dead, without updates anymore since the newest versions alpha for a select few hasn't been updated in a while either.believe me or don't idgaf, just posting what i've heard through my channels.
Looks to be the truth

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes