bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Hey guys,

I just started a new save from the beginning today, but I'm stuck on what I believe is the second school mission?
It's always saying, "Attend history classes."
Does anyone else have the same problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
How do you cheat in the key for Maria"s room? after drilling the hole, now whenever I need to go to Maria's room, it just says its closed.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
And I was just looking for something like img2img, I wanted to “update” one of the (OLD) games ^_^ because entering VALUES is more difficult than taking information from a ready-made photo...
Agree 100%, img2img looks easier since you need to upload a photo to make a image and since there is Deepbooru, but it's the contrary, it's even harder than txt2img, in case i'm creating my models using another programs like , and .

Degggr

Jan 13, 2019
Guys can u help me with quest : go to armory in old quarter and pick up some paint cans , i cant find this shit in armory i am a dumb or this is bug?

MR.SHIKO.000

Feb 21, 2018
وسأنتظر ظهور تفاصيل جديدة حول التحديث أو ظهور تحديث جديد وزيادة المهام وأسلوب اللعب

رمز تم التحقق منها عن طريق المنتدى

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys can anyone tell what should I do when book of faces says that attend history classes I attend classes like 20 times but nothing happen what should I do. I playing v0. 94

Raynor90

Mar 18, 2019
Where is Lucy's pc ? Can someone help, I dont know what arquive I have to change to fix, Ive already install the cheat mod but nothing changed
You won't find it, just wait for the counter to end.
Then when you are in his room, hide in the closet.

scrollll

May 12, 2023
I encountered a problem while completing the story quest "attend to history" . Can anyone tell me how to do this?

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Just started the game for the first time. Can someone tell me is there any point in attending the "GYM" classes early in the game? My grade got upto 10/10 for it, but the "Hint" system in phone still says to keep doing so...

Man1319

Oct 4, 2022
Chicos, ¿pueden ayudarme con la misión: ir a la armería en el casco antiguo y recoger algunas latas de pintura? No puedo encontrar esta mierda en la armería. Soy tonto o esto es un error.
[/CITA]
it is located leaving the school to the right in the oldquarter, bottom left

Raynor90

Mar 18, 2019
dont work, when I click in the closet still shows "the laptop is not here"
Did you wait for the first counter to finish?
When the first counter ends, another counter begins and you have to go to the room and hide in the closet.
or else when the first counter ends, go out through the main door, so that the second counter starts

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Just started the game for the first time. Can someone tell me is there any point in attending the "GYM" classes early in the game? My grade got upto 10/10 for it, but the "Hint" system in phone still says to keep doing so...
Anyone....?

Jan 2, 2019
I fixed this shit. Go to this site and upload the System.json arquive, its located in www/data, thats going to give the site all the variable names that u need. Now u upload the last save u made and change the variable #18 to 5 and download the edited save and replace the broken one. Im going through the missions and dont seems to broke the save
i did your method now my game keeps crashing any help?

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes