Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
i cant seem to trigger the bell to access the school
i havent been able to ever play the game, as i cant access the school, i click where the bell is and it just doesnt register, anyone know a fix?

or does anyone atleast have a fresh asf save where youve just entered the school for your first full day?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Fuck me now i am in loop with the quest with Attend history classes. Once i attent the class it triggered the quest till you you have to speak with mrs turner in class room but when you attend the class its retriggered the quest from start. anyone can help me with this problem?

Reactions: gundammacross31

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
I have 2 problems right now, first i cant find Warren outside of school, book of faces ask me to go to school but nothing happends, second I dont think i have finished Carol quest because i cant find here in school to fuck her, and in recess she doesnt have the "heart" to fuck
I have the same problem, any solution

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Alright I have found the hint completely incomprehensible and I can't seem to find a post about it. Status update on MC's book of faces page is "Someone are in bus stop front school" I have looked all around this stupid fucking stop and ridden it to and from all hours of the day and nothing, the hell am I suppose to do?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Alright I have found the hint completely incomprehensible and I can't seem to find a post about it. Status update on MC's book of faces page is "Someone are in bus stop front school" I have looked all around this stupid fucking stop and ridden it to and from all hours of the day and nothing, the hell am I suppose to do?
Got it, for some reason she only appeared on Monday, no indication of that though.

EdgehSpahMain

May 18, 2019
I'm stuck on a university quest where you need to "Attend History class" and when I do nothing happens. I'm guessing it's just bugged and that's that, but is there a fix maybe?

Reactions: monfernoss

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
Fuck me now i am in loop with the quest with Attend history classes. Once i attent the class it triggered the quest till you you have to speak with mrs turner in class room but when you attend the class its retriggered the quest from start. anyone can help me with this problem?
I've recommended a solution on the previous page

LARGOpl

Jun 5, 2017
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone, am I the only one to have problem with the save given in the first page? I'm trying to do the nesrot gang quest then it's said that I have to do lucy's quest but it's already done. When i walk in town there's the gay guy who talk to me from nowhere and then when i go to see him his house is empty. another problem is that my book of face is buged it tells me nothing when i go to the school picture then "?" it doesn't work. If someone could give me a working save i'll be trully grateful.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
OK here we go agian. i just finished 1 of MC classmate quest where you have to find his wallet. and i just done the quest but the thing is after that quest a new one comes up but the new one is 'Attend history classes' which is a problem since that shit is in a loop with pop quiz quest so if you attend history classes you restart pop quiz quest agian. Can someone help me out?

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes