minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Seem to be stuck on Jason quest holding things up and I know its not there. I talked to my dad and we picked up Warren's daughter but nothing has happened after that. The Book of Faces says to complete institute quests but the Institute says "focus on your family" - I've checked the ? for everyone but can't find anything to do - Sarah seems stuck at a Nesrot box but no idea on that one.

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Nothing seems to work for the Aunt quest and I am actually very mad about it. How can I get past that if I cannot interact with the door?

undercover75

May 28, 2018
Nothing seems to work for the Aunt quest and I am actually very mad about it. How can I get past that if I cannot interact with the door?
It's possible that's the mission with Maggie, when she come get you after school, try to go to school and when school end there's Rachel Markus and Morgan waiting for you to spend the afternoon but instead you go with Maggie.

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
It's possible that's the mission with Maggie, when she come get you after school, try to go to school and when school end there's Rachel Markus and Morgan waiting for you to spend the afternoon but instead you go with Maggie.
Gonna post the save and please try to see if it works on your end.

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Can anyone share what to do to make it think Jason's quest is complete? Which variables to edit...that kind of thing?

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes