Nov 12, 2021
I won Warren's race, but when I take the car home I can't put it in the garage, the circle is there, but it doesn't process when I arrive with the car in it. Did this happen to anyone?

Another bug is with Sandra, I did them all up to the anal, but when it ends it gets stuck on her screen and doesn't come out

P.AS

Mar 8, 2020
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I REACH THIS POINT THE IMAGE FREEZES AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, I CAN'T GET THE PHONE OR OPEN THE SETTINGS. AID! 111.JPG

Luffy-456

Jun 23, 2023
Can anyone tell me , that is there any other way I can download this game. Apparently pixeldrain is not working for me and any other links provided where taking so much time. And resently I have also faced problem with gofiles.

Can anyone give alternate link for pc

Reactions: Count_Unvailable

marlonm10

Dec 31, 2020
Guarda el hombre enviado, revisa tu bandeja de entrada (y)
[/CITA]
Me lo pasas a mi tambíen cada voy a jugar el primer partido con el barcelóna el juego empieza a parpadear

A mí también me lo pasas, por favor, cada que voy a jugar el primer partido con el Barcelona, el partido empieza a parpadear

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
I have to bring the panties to Maria in the laboratory, but she is never there, can someone help ?

Edit: it seems that doing the lucy's quest where you meet Rosa for the first time breaks that interaction

Last edited:

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Can't get lucy's quest. I think all others are completed. Lucy is out front at school. MC, "think I need to spend more time with her". May have missed a trigger point for it to happen??? Pls someones help. Thks

Luffy-456

Jun 23, 2023
Can anyone tell me , that is there any other way I can download this game. Apparently pixeldrain is not working for me and any other links provided where taking so much time. And resently I have also faced problem with gofiles.

Can anyone give alternate link for pc
Anyone have a solution?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You sure your game is updated or you not using any mods. (my pc cheat mod is fine to use).
Reason I say this is because I have no issues what-so-ever when I load up your save. I still attach the save after the football. But like I say, no issues on my side when I load it up.

Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes