originalspam

Jun 20, 2019
v0.97 Missing Image Patch
Updated:
08/09/2024

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Missing Image patch updated​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want you to know that you are a bloody SAINT!

Pera12345

Nov 21, 2022
TO EVERYONE

The dev left out images again as usual
I will update the , today or Sat evening for you guys to include all missing images that new with the update. So check the link in your own time (y)

Edit: Missing image patch updated 08/09/2024.

It a minor bug, where you can just leave and renter to fix. Not a big issue. Due to the dev changing location.

My own script. Hit me up a pm/dm and I will help you sort out issues for other games as well.

Sure way to get bugs. The dev changes things all the time. Hence people got the Lucy bug that did this same thing you doing. Because the variable and switches needed for future events was only in the new version of the game and not old. Therefore loading on old version gave members bugs. The dev always changes beginning stuff from various scenes behind the scenes. Ultimately you making bugs that are not bugs

Thats the clear UI in the cheat mod homie. Check the pc cheat mod for the file or use the pc cheat mod when it is updated. Trust me, the UI mod by ganzback is way better than the game one. I cannot play this game without it. Also, you can just wait till I update the missing images patch. I would included it for completeness
tnx for clarification

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Screenshot (2166).png Screenshot (2167).png Symphony of the Night I found everyone but it still says the same. Altho i'm not sure if i found one in the hospital but as no one shows up there i'm assuming i found her as well. Then what the quest doesn't update. What should i do next or its all in this update or is it a bug? I'm giving the save file as well. No cheats used. Can u please look at it. Also can u please look in marcus's thing as well i can fuck both of them but it still shows this.

3.00 star(s) 139 Votes