Apr 5, 2018
Can some bored individual be a lamb and post all the old designs with the updated models BON has made next to them? I cant be bothered to search the thread for them but Id like to see them all.

Reactions: JPatrick

dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
I agree to improve the game characters by adding something like image, tattoos, clothes, ect. but I don't like the fact that they completely replace the character design that we were used to, that is, there are characters that looked good like Auntie Maggie or Mother Phil.
Aunt Maggie's new design is oriented in a punk girl and that takes away a bit of the essence of what the character was in the first place, a more asectable and not so radical design would have been to keep the same design clear by touching up certain areas body to give a better definition and why not one or another tattoo and a haircut similar or equal to the previous one.
Aunt Maggie's new character designs aren't bad as secondary characters but not like Aunt Maggie
because of the constitude we have with the old design of aunt maggie
The new designs resemble the girl in the car shop. It would be interesting to see a story with these new designs, but not as Aunt Maggie but as members of a gang or sisters of the workshop girl.
but well, it is a simple opinion of a fan and I will continue to adapt to these changes of the game because I want to see how this story ends.
Note: What do you think?

Estoy de acuerdo en que mejoren los personajes del juego agregándoles algo como imagen,tatuajes,ropa,ect. pero no me gusta el echo que remplacen completamente el diseño de personaje al que nos tenian acostumbrados es decir hay personajes que se veian bien como la tia maggie o la madre phil .
El nuevo diseño de la tia maggie es orientado en una chica punk y eso le quita un poco de la esencia de lo que era el personaje en primer lugar, un diseño mas asectable y no tan radical ubiera sido mantener el mismo diseño claro retocando ciertas areas corporales para darle una mejor definicion y por que no uno que otro tatuaje y un corte de pelo similar o igual al anterior.
los nuevos diseños de personajes de la tia maggie no estan mal funcinarian como personajes secundarios pero no como la tia maggie
por la constumbre que tenemos con el diseño viejo de la tia maggie
los nuevos diseños se parecen a la chica del taller de autos seria interesante ver una historias con estos nuevos diseños pero no como la tia maggie sino como miembros de una pandillas o hermanas de la chica del taller.
pero bueno es una simple opinio de un fan igualmente seguire adactandome a estos cambios del juego por que quiero ver como termina esta historia.
Nota: Tu que opinas 476961_TiaMaggie.jpg 483613_AuntMaggieVote.png 483059_unknown.png

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
I agree to improve the game characters by adding something like image, tattoos, clothes, ect. but I don't like the fact that they completely replace the character design that we were used to, that is, there are characters that looked good like Auntie Maggie or Mother Phil.
Aunt Maggie's new design is oriented in a punk girl and that takes away a bit of the essence of what the character was in the first place, a more asectable and not so radical design would have been to keep the same design clear by touching up certain areas body to give a better definition and why not one or another tattoo and a haircut similar or equal to the previous one.
Aunt Maggie's new character designs aren't bad as secondary characters but not like Aunt Maggie
The new designs resemble the girl in the car shop. It would be interesting to see a story with these new designs, but not as Aunt Maggie but as members of a gang or sisters of the workshop girl.
but well, it is a simple opinion of a fan and I will continue to adapt to these changes of the game because I want to see how this story ends.

Estoy de acuerdo en que mejoren los personajes del juego agregándoles algo como imagen,tatuajes,ropa,ect. pero no me gusta el echo que remplacen completamente el diseño de personaje al que nos tenian acostumbrados es decir hay personajes que se veian bien como la tia maggie o la madre phil .
El nuevo diseño de la tia maggie es orientado en una chica punk y eso le quita un poco de la esencia de lo que era el personaje en primer lugar, un diseño mas asectable y no tan radical ubiera sido mantener el mismo diseño claro retocando ciertas areas corporales para darle una mejor definicion y por que no uno que otro tatuaje y un corte de pelo similar o igual al anterior.
los nuevos diseños de personajes de la tia maggie no estan mal funcinarian como personajes secundarios pero no como la tia maggie
los nuevos diseños se parecen a la chica del taller de autos seria interesante ver una historias con estos nuevos diseños pero no como la tia maggie sino como miembros de una pandillas o hermanas de la chica del taller.
pero bueno es una simple opinio de un fan igualmente seguire adactandome a estos cambios del juego por que quiero ver como termina esta historia.
Nota: Tu que opinas View attachment 473625 View attachment 473626 View attachment 473627
Old version of Aunt Maggie must win,I don't like new,because she have tattons.

Reactions: Kenuichi

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
WHOA THEY'RE CHANGING CHARACTERS EH?

Old maggie was better but I like the new one...as a new unrelated character. Like me some punk type girls....but not replacing the old maggie. Also how is maggie related? I always assumed she was robson's sister, since she has a siumilar hairstyle and since maggie's daughter looks like sarah. But i don't know.

New phil's mom...is another design I like but not to replace old one phil's mom just needed some work on her face. She is otherwise great.

Jason's mom? I just wish she had her old outfit. She never stook out for me

The new shasha?(sorry I still call her that) is hot, but ONCE AGAIN not to replace the old one.

Also am I the only one who misses when jason wasnt ABSOLUTELY FLAMING? He used to just be a normal shy dude who had like an innocent crush, which is better to me. ah whatever

I just want sex scenes with dr robson!

Reactions: jackkane

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
WHOA THEY'RE CHANGING CHARACTERS EH?

Old maggie was better but I like the new one...as a new unrelated character. Like me some punk type girls....but not replacing the old maggie. Also how is maggie related? I always assumed she was robson's sister, since she has a siumilar hairstyle and since maggie's daughter looks like sarah. But i don't know.

New phil's mom...is another design I like but not to replace old one phil's mom just needed some work on her face. She is otherwise great.

Jason's mom? I just wish she had her old outfit. She never stook out for me

The new shasha?(sorry I still call her that) is hot, but ONCE AGAIN not to replace the old one.

Also am I the only one who misses when jason wasnt ABSOLUTELY FLAMING? He used to just be a normal shy dude who had like an innocent crush, which is better to me. ah whatever

I just want sex scenes with dr robson!
Welp sex scenes with Lucy aka MC and Sarah's mother ain't gonna happen soon...that's for damn sure...
I bet he'll(BoN)change every character's old design but even so i don't expect too many sex scenes like we've had in the previous MnL

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Nota: Tu que opinas View attachment 473625 View attachment 473626 View attachment 473627

For me some changes don't matter. Provided that the background story is suitable for the new change.
For example look the new aunt... surelly her body is much more voluptuous :love:. So in a way is much better then the old one.
But the hair? For me not. I prefer long haired red/brown woman , istead of short (black or pink). And the tattoo? Yes and not, depend from the background Beggar give her now. In the old one the aunt knew nothing of her brother's business (MC's Father). So the old look is surelly better, if she do not know anything about her brother. But if she now know something... perhaps she also help him in criminal life. And the tattoo suit better in that case. For me? I hope in a fusion of both. I like her new body, so voluptuous, But i prefer the old hair style. And without tattoo, look much more a normal housewife, istead of a slut housewife. But we know that surelly the patreon vote the new one... because little kid like that kind of girls/women.

The other woman if i do not mistake is the mother of ehm... lol i do not remember his name, but if i do not mistake is the bugs boy who love to collect bugs. The one that in the old version do not speak so much. Anyway i prefer the new one (i love red/brown woman). Also her new body is surelly better.

For the plot... in some way i prefer this new one. Is much more told and detailed better. Also the new interface, i mean, the phone have better option. Also the info you can get from the fake facebook. But in some way is really slow to use it.
Look i need some info... click W on the keybord, open the phone, open the fake facebook... and so on. So damn slow! But surelly is cool to see. The new MC's house, is surelly better fitted in the plot. I do not know why Beggar change Shasha. But in the end the old girl is always in, now as Nesrot's sister. So surelly we fuck her soon or later :LOL:

I miss some old woman. The one you discovery to find the tinymon card under automatic vendor drinks. You need the hand of a worker man. He ask you to see if his wife cheat on him. And also other.
For now we can just wait and see how the thing evolve. I hope in better thing ofc :)

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
...Man this thread has gotten toxic. I myself am not a patron of BoN anymore (though I plan to pop back in once Maria, Laura, Amy, Sarah and Shasha get their content restored) but I don't think there's a point in complaining about the same old thing for 50+ pages. It's an endless loop. People aren't satisfied with the revamp. Old version better. Blah blah.

Guys, the revamp is never going to go away. Beggar likes the revamp, he wanted to change the story. All the old content will eventually return, plus new content. Sucks that he abandoned the old version just before Lucy was going to get content, but she'll get her time to shine in the future. Get over it.

Personally, I'm not thrilled about Maggie's redesign either. Quite honestly I think both of the "new" models are probably the ugliest BoN has ever put out, but we still have the old version. Just boot that one up to enjoy OG Maggie's scenes. And Phil's mom redesign looks pretty hot to me. That's just my opinion though.

And honestly, compared to other adult games pirated hosted here, the amount of content Beggar puts forth each month makes him a more quality content creator than most. Plus, the revamp (at least in the latest version I played) is completely bug-free unlike the old version. The good ultimately outweighs the bad. Why keeps bitching about the same thing? The old stuff will come back eventually. Then we'll get content with Lucy, Christian's mom, the new teachers, the gang bosses like the hot russian and Sayuki, etc. Until then, there's plenty of other adult games to tide you over while you wait.

I just don't get the hate. It's not perfect, but its a unique game with sexy characters and BoN is one of the only people who uses the Klub17 engine. People clearly enjoy the game, otherwise Beggar wouldn't have so many patrons. Try fapping more positively.
FINALLY Someone with common sense and decency on this thread.

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes