FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
about quest Christian's room and deleted the pictures been finish one time and do teacher quest after that it show to do that quest Christian's room and deleted the pictures again what to do i stuck now

Link1701

Aug 5, 2017
I have an error with the missions of hornet garage, after he sends me to leave a car in old quartet he pays me he tells me that he attends me and the next time you see me going, he tells me to leave the car again, how do I solve that?

Mar 30, 2018
That's a lot of work, but yeah, you can.
Just download the CG, or better, download the whole came and decrypt it, or even better, download the old game and decrypt it, then merge it with this one (that way you'll have old scenes plus the events to trigger them, but you'll have to change all variables and switches).

So, yeah, it's a lot of work, but if you have time (and you want to do it, ofc), you have the tools.
Thanks a bunch this really helped!

• Love
Reactions: Wrecker

Kirin7

Jun 28, 2017
Mod scenes for v 4.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Next update plez add Maria screen in bedroom and MC room plez Thank you. ;)

Reactions: jackkane

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
some scenes didnt repeatable? i just saw the CG RIP, it way too many scenes i havent see in phone gallery menu

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
What can I say, revamp. Disappointed, very, very disappointed. The old one had the advantage of being an open world, you focus on the girl you wanted when you wanted (you miss some scene but well it was a blast). This version is just horrible, a simple VN as you can find on this forum. I bitterly regret to have been Patreon to see that a good game and become a rag.

Translated by Deepl

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Did some datamining for the Laura Mall scene, and found a third scene in the code. No idea how to trigger it though. Anyone have any ideas for how to go about tracing the scene routes in the game?

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes