C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
old quarter park at evening
Thanks. I'll give it a go, I think I was only going in the afternoon. Also, I'm trying to date Daisy, and I'm striking out with the Movie date portion. Anyone know how to get the green arrow? I keep getting a red arrow, and everytime I take off her top, the love meter disappears. What's a successful movie date? Getting her not to cum? Or getting her to cum? How do you know that you've disturbed her? Am I supposed to undress her and then dress her back up?

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Just started playing this game again after a while, I may be stupid but can anyone tell me is the game glitched? I cant seem to interact with anyone
The game does have many bugs, but from what I experienced the no interaction thing is normal. It only lets me interact with people that are part of the current quest, sell/buy or work for

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows the threesome switch for morgan's mom and aunt?. I screw that clicking only his mom and now dosent appears the option for some reason

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
In tom's party my sister gets rape, but i complete all task they give me, is a bug? Also in warrant's house i can't get the cellphone from cristhian, what im doing wrong?

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes