jardinier

May 12, 2020
Stuck on a dates Carol. After each date, the info in the smartphone invariably appears "successfully complete two dates with Carol".
The dates with Daisy, Carol and Beth are different ways for the same purpose. The better way is for Beth, because you can have intermediate saves.

Last edited:

jardinier

May 12, 2020
That is what I want to know also.
Please somebody who knows should tell us.
I dont know, but you have to act very gradually. On first date with Beth, you have to touch only her shoulder.
On the third date with Allison, you have to touch shoulder, knee, and the inner thigh but not the breast nor the panty.

Last edited:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Need help. After I done job for Nina, Marcus calls me and tell me about a match and I need to run since time is running out. When it's out MC says "go home". Go home where? My house or Morgans? I manage to get to mu jard a couple of times but sometime it lets me in some times instant go home. Help plese.

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
i think i'm missing some content with sarah because when i downloaded the gallary mod
i found some scenes that i didn't activate such as fucking her and the night scene from the this update
can someone pls give me the full save in witch these scenes where done ?

Reactions: Cramone

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Need help. After I done job for Nina, Marcus calls me and tell me about a match and I need to run since time is running out. When it's out MC says "go home". Go home where? My house or Morgans? I manage to get to mu jard a couple of times but sometime it lets me in some times instant go home. Help plese.
your home and to beat the timer use the car to take you there as quickly as possible.

Reactions: spl00sh321

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
I'm interested in the moment when Maria's older sister arrives. And Sarah has to spend the night in your room at night, how to get this scene with a blowjob? 3MQ058.png

Onlyjimmy91

Nov 10, 2017
Just finished playing the game up to the available content. I was wondering if the older version is longer than the revamp.

I played the version long time ago, maybe a year or so. And I can say the revamp is more linear compared to the older version.

3.00 star(s) 140 Votes