Others Abandoned My New Life [v0.001] [Boya Dev]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KuumaNuu

Jul 27, 2018
Yea at least change the pixel work and artwork for scenes, if it's gonna be the same then there's no reason to play. Even assuming they're placeholders it just doesn't rub off the right way.

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
It's quite hilarious to see many people fuming over placeholder(?) assets..
Even though the majority never bought Summer Memories in the first place, but downloaded it from this site or somewhere else... The irony of these complaints being on a piracy-heavy site.... lol

inb4: "I bought the game.... after I finished playing it!"
So, the dev is free to spam a shitty asset-flipped game then?

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
If you read my post, you notice I don't mention what I personally think of him using assets from another game. But in all honesty, I don't really care if somebody intends to use assets as non-placeholders, as developers that do this will receive very little support and will be banned/removed from many donation/subscription pages such as Patreon e.g.

So basically they're just wasting their time and squandering their own reputation in the meantime.

I just find it hilarious and somewhat ironic that people complain about somebody stealing assets, when the majority pirated the original game and never purchased it after they finished it. Not to mention that this happens on a forum that lists ripped games for everybody to freely download.

It's like one thief fighting with another thief over theft.
View attachment 1103206
I agree that in the end, it doesn't matter that he stole assets as this couldn't affect the original artists reallistically, but it is simply common place to bash on whoever does that here. Plus, all the outrage is exacerbated because the game is just that bad.

Reactions: hentai charley

skeith09

Jan 14, 2020
" A Game that is heavily inspired from Summer Memories by Dojin Otome "

Inspired? They literally ripped those images off from Summer Memories!

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
The options button doesnt work, you can see literally all content in 60 seconds. See you in 5 years i guess.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote