Others Abandoned My New Life [v0.001] [Boya Dev]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Out of curiosity, was this work inspired by Summer Memories? The woman in the second screenshot looks extremely similar, if not exactly like a character from that game
By inspired meaning "ripping and stealing assets", then yes it's heavily inspired by summer memories

Reactions: Daioh and MrZack

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
This fucker better be using temporary placeholder.
Yeah he is just using summer memories as a placeholder. He just wants feedback on the gameplay and game engine and will change current place holders with own content later. I made a post about this on summer memories and someone verified this with him.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Kagura was already notified. So rip scammer:whistle:
He is using these assets as placeholders currently and is only looking for feedback on the gameplay and game engine. I made a post about this on summer memories all ready.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
What the hell of pixel-art is this? If I somehow tolerate rectangular (not square) pixels put when they are of different size - just no. And what are those gauge and caption of no pixels at all?

Sorry, but have to state my disappointment.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
He is using these assets as placeholders currently and is only looking for feedback on the gameplay and game engine. I made a post about this on summer memories all ready.
So using assets that aren't my own while still asking for money is a-ok so long as I stop using em in the future? Shit guys, be right back. Gonna make a video game using Master Chief, Mario and Kasumi. But don't worry guys it's only temporary, give me money and everything'll go by faster so I can finally use my own assets which I should've been using in the first place.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Length: Less than 5 Minutes
I like the theme but I will wait a bit more before taking a look...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The problem here is that we have no idea what he did do. Like I pointed out earlier, the workmanship here is pretty shoddy. I have no idea what parts of this game weren't stolen, because almost, if not all, of it is stolen. It's also really weird how the dev is using RPGM assets, but the engine apparently isn't RPGM.
A demo is supposed to showcase what you are capable of. And if your demo is basically just stolen work, then what you're basically telling people is that you're only capable of stealing work.

Neuralyzed

NTR Lover
Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Not even worth the download. If i want to see the characters from Summer Memories, ill just play the game where you stole them from.

ishagold

Dec 24, 2019
Thank you guys for the feedbacks and supports.

Yes, I am using currently using the Assets from RPG Maker VX / Ace and Assets directly from Summer Memories. And never would I expect to get any Money from the current Version, because that would be idiotic. Maybe I really should not put BuyMeCoffee links in there.

My intention was to see how many people would be interested for another Pixel Art RPG Game like this, and I would love if you guys are willing to participate and share some ideas into the Game. Since I am going to make 2 Games where this one is going to be much more grander scale.

I am Sorry because of what I did using other people Assets and I have no Intention scam you Guys. And please cut me some slack, since I am only a Programmer and I promise you if I find someone who would do the Art since its going to be combination of 2d pixel art and Anime Style art, the Game is gonna a lot more better.

I am Sorry and Thanks,

Boya Dev

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Ripped assets from beloved games aside, "v0.001" from a brand new dev does not inspire confidence in the slightest, especially from people who have been members of this site for a while. Labelling this game as "Demo" and releasing a v0.010 or v0.1.0 a few weeks later works much better in my opinion.

I'm going to keep an eye on this, but I'm going to be skipping it for now out of respect for the source material.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote