Others Abandoned My New Life [v0.001] [Boya Dev]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nycnegro

Mar 8, 2018
From the looks of it the rpgmaker assets are Time Fantasy and the hentai art is ripped from the game Summer Memories. If it is nothing more than a placeholder the creator should make that abundantly clear, otherwise they are simply stealing from summer memories. We can only assume they brought the rights to Time Fantasy assets as well.

Reactions: Daioh and MrZack

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
not like i'm against knockoff.. but straight to rip off model. really? do you have any shame? i guess he don't. no matter if the game live up to the hype or not. it will alway have my thumb down. NEXT

Reactions: Daioh and MrZack

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Pixel fuck :LOL: no ty :whistle: would love to see animation with beter graphics (y)

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
For the love of god YES!!!!! insted of using stardew valley, use Rune Factory 3 as inspiration, Besto farming and maneging game.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Am I the only one who want that damn shota got NTR ? *bleeding tear*
even inspire doujin still just shota and mother milf

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Its still new because I am hoping it will get a few Feedbacks and Supports so I can change all of the Art Assets for a better one.
Feedback for what, 5 minutes of "gameplay"? Like even if the assets were decent and original, at best, you'd get "looks good. see you in 6 months" responses.
And even ignoring the blatant plagiarism, this was very clearly hastily slapped together. If the screenshots are anything to go by, the house looks cluttered as hell and there are way too many plants just randomly placed in corners. One of the sprites straight up clip through a wall and the big ugly pink orgasm meter takes up like a tenth of the screen. The overall presentation is just bad. And your main page art being a collage of said bad screenshots, like really?
People aren't going to throw money at you to buy art if it looks like you can't make good use of it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote