• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.0Fixed+Xtras.
(and it's indeed an apk file, yay)
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
there are some changes to the previous ports regarding the ui and touch screen usage. you have up to 3 icons top middle of the screen. the phone needs no further explanation. to the right is a button for actions that require <PAGEUP> or <Q> and to the left is the famous 'up key' to penetrate Sarah. in the shooting mini game you have now a button to trigger a bullet. the skill challenge/driving mini game still uses the respective screen areas instead of directional keys.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks man, great job. Your awesome.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No walkthrough in the compressed version and just 1.9 is inthe OP :(
Just be patient and read a few pages back ... it all flows seemlessly for anyone willing to listen and follow
you should be more specific, Maria has several scenes in her room. General advice> check the walkthrough My New Life Main Quests v1.9
DO NOT USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CHECK THE 1.9 WALKTHROUGH IN THE OP. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Both of you followed the WRONG walkthrough.

WE TOLD NEWBIES A MILLION TIMES (at least): DO NOT FOLLOW THE WALKTHROUGH IN YOUR GAME FOLDER.
As @Trapezio said dont follow the walkthrough included in the package of the game because it will lead you into some nasty bugs, follow th walkthrough at OP page called: IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO MISS ANY CONTENT
(checking the walkthrough included in the package of the game it misses 2 steps: 1.you have to check Maria's PC in the morning again 2.you have to speak to maria in her room at 19:00 3. then you can go to the beach)
BUT I REALLY encourage you to download walktrhough and follow it
choose the one you feel more related to bc of the story, you will be able to see the other gangs scenes loading other people's savegames so choose the gang you want to develop the story with.
Nesrot feels like the good guys
Warren feel like the bad guys (but i do not expect rape scenes or so, they are somehow evil in the way they control the city (it would be an entirely different thing if choosing to treason Jet had special scenes when BON develops Warrens gang))
Russians mafia if you'd like or hope to get closer to Maria
Chinese mafia ... ... well, not sure about this, choose them if you feel they are the rigthly owners of the Xenex bc they payed its developement? :unsure: (I dont feel they will make Lucy Robson to be exclusive from Chinese gang, she is such an important character to be shut down like that(and BON left open Laura Amy and at least half way Maria after voting about that))

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone.
Just to quickly pick up the game, these are great contributions:
You only can choose 1 gang (Mafia) per game. Maybe in the future you can somehow get scenes with members of another gang (Besides Pussy fights tournament scenes), but at the moment there are exclusive scenes for each one.

Each gang (Mafia) has exclusive scenes with their respective members.
Once you choose it if you want to enter another one you would have to start again or go back to a point where you didn't enter one yet. What I do (and many more ppl) is create a Save before deciding the gang, so when I want to see the exclusive content of that gang I can just load that game and play it.
You are playing the game using a pre-historic walkthrough(0.4), that's the wrong walkthrough mate.

Take this walkthrough:
Go to her house at 19:00. Might need a couple of days.

You need to copy her keys within the time limit.

No.

Full save at the end of v1.9. MC's name Seth. Russian Mafia. Make a dummy save at slot 12 if yours is empty then replace it with mine.
After Allison is hired by the Mafia, she should be in the Mafia's main hall top left room (inside server/monitor room).

Sorry don't have that specific save before the first dinner date. I do have a v2.0 full save just in front of her in hideout.
Yes 1.9 save files work on 2.0
To put your save file into 2.0 first make a dummy save with your save file number on the new 2.0 for example if your save file it's named "file1.rpg" make a dummy save on 2.0 with your same save number then copy your save file and paste it on the new 2.0 update and when it asks you what to do just click on copy and replace it

Reactions: PokeIssau

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
NML have cheat for fast walk in mobile phone u must click more in cheat and more and on last u have change walk and i use cheetah walk this is soo fast :D
In the end I tried your savegame but everything was so messed up, you had already been visited by maria and you didnt told her the truth abouth your father but if you went up the stairs the scene where you catch your father speaking on the phone and you follow him around the city triggered again (you should have already done that scene as you had the meeting with Maria) and also trying to go that way the events didnt connect correctly, everything was so messed up I think is better to start from a new savegame :(

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is there much I'll miss if I don't follow a walk through or can I just go about things at my own pace?
It might look as a happy goofy shiny path BUT IT ISNT, IT IS FULL OF PAIN, BUGS, FRUSTRATION AND DEAD ENDS!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I really encourage you to follow OP (NOT THE ONE THAT COMES WITH THE GAME that also will get you stuck) the walkthrough is essential the first steps of the game (until your father comes back) in order to invest time in quests that might be closed or content you can lose in case you dont complete them before that time, after that you can follow the wlakthrough more loosely (but I reccomend you to save frequently and in different slots and come back to the walkthrough from time to time to check if you have missed something) also many times the game is not that intuitive or you have lost a dialogue that hints you the next way to go (y)
I am really far along in the game, and never noticed Rosalva was bugged (she just never showed up after Ronald was arrested.). any way to fix this bug without having to start over? I see something in the walkthrough about it but dont know how to do what its asking and dont know if it will work now that i am so far along in the game.This is the thing it suggests that i dont know how to do:
(At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday, v1.8 have a bug, to fix it: Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested. Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you didn’t fix that bugs Caroline quest later on game). any help?
You can still mend Rosalvas bug with RPGMakerSaveEdit, download it from and unpack the rar file into your save folder, click-drag-and-drop the file you want to modify over the RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe file and that will open your savegame on RPGMAkerSaveedit, then on the upper tab of the new window click on "Advanced"-->"switches and variables" and then scroll down in the switch tab to the line 315 once you have finished press alt+F4 and that will save and close your savegame file, then load it again in game to see the changes
anyone have any saves after maria or sara quest done
I really hate to go through that again

Does anything bad happen if you dont go to school/skip school?
The start of theachers quest depends on the days you have gone to school, so it will only trigger once you have gone to school for a certain amount of days.

panpan777

Jun 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.0Fixed+Xtras.
(and it's indeed an apk file, yay)
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
there are some changes to the previous ports regarding the ui and touch screen usage. you have up to 3 icons top middle of the screen. the phone needs no further explanation. to the right is a button for actions that require <PAGEUP> or <Q> and to the left is the famous 'up key' to penetrate Sarah. in the shooting mini game you have now a button to trigger a bullet. the skill challenge/driving mini game still uses the respective screen areas instead of directional keys.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks a lot Lord 66

Reactions: micoloalsjkd

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Do you guys think BON will put in scenes/quests if you choose to let Ronald rape/drug the teacher instead of going to police? AND if you choose to give Jet to warren instead of helping her?

Seems like if you do those things now you just end the questline for characters and you will never see them again, you think he plans on adding storylines for these outcomes if you choose to do them?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Do you guys think BON will put in scenes/quests if you choose to let Ronald rape/drug the teacher instead of going to police? AND if you choose to give Jet to warren instead of helping her?
Seems like if you do those things now you just end the questline for characters and you will never see them again, you think he plans on adding storylines for these outcomes if you choose to do them?
Maybe when BON develops Warrens chapter leaves some scene to complete the treasoned Jet path, as for the teachers I also think its pretty forgotten

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
How do you start Allisons quest? I finished Beth's missions, in a gang, and I have finished all of the paparazzi stuff.

Daredevil69

Nov 3, 2018
You can go there from commercial neighbourhood for first two or three visits, then you have to go to golden town to her home.

Daredevil69

Nov 3, 2018
This is my personal day wise walk through of version 1.9 , which i'm still updating according to Version 2.0. I have played till Day 40 in Version 2.0. You can refer it till Day 22, To all those who are having problems in Maria Quest

Reactions: Canto Forte

Daredevil69

Nov 3, 2018
Generally when does Rosalava appear in class, how to start manually Rosalva Quest by using RPG Maker and Version 2.0 is not compatible with all RPG Makers, if you have RPG Maker which is compatible with Version 2.0, please share the link

Thanks!!!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes